I did it! I am now a DEMOCRAT!

Page 2 of 2<12
September 26th, 2019 at 6:19:34 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: pew
The popular vote will go to Trump if he wants it but I think he prefers winning the presidential election instead.

He WANTS both! He has no chance at the popular. There are enough New Yorkers and Californians to put the Dem over the top. In the popular. I of course agree with you that his strategy will be to go after the 6 or so states that determine the election in our present Red or Blue climate.

I hope not to find out, but if the Dems put up Warren it is possible after the debates that middle America is so fed up that they do not come out to vote and Trump could win by a larger margin than he beat Hillary. (In the battleground states) If the Dems get behind Biden I see no way Trump could win the popular vote.
September 26th, 2019 at 6:16:42 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: SOOPOO
He WANTS both! He has no chance at the popular. There are enough New Yorkers and Californians to put the Dem over the top. In the popular. I of course agree with you that his strategy will be to go after the 6 or so states that determine the election in our present Red or Blue climate.

I hope not to find out, but if the Dems put up Warren it is possible after the debates that middle America is so fed up that they do not come out to vote and Trump could win by a larger margin than he beat Hillary. (In the battleground states) If the Dems get behind Biden I see no way Trump could win the popular vote.

The reason that people dislike Elizabeth Warren is because of her false claim of Native American Heritage.... But she claimed that in 1986, 33 years ago! People need to get over it.
September 27th, 2019 at 2:25:40 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: KNathan
The reason that people dislike Elizabeth Warren is because of her false claim of Native American Heritage.... But she claimed that in 1986, 33 years ago! People need to get over it.

Uh, no. She claimed it over and over. And I am not going to give a pass on "something that she did 33 years ago" to the party that drags up some false claim from a high school party to try to destroy a man just because he does not love abortion.

She is a fraud and a loon. She has no idea how an economy works and wants to punish people just because they succeed. Her plans are unworkable. She would have fit in better in the communist USSR.
The President is a fink.
September 27th, 2019 at 4:42:48 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Uh, no. She claimed it over and over. And I am not going to give a pass on "something that she did 33 years ago" to the party that drags up some false claim from a high school party to try to destroy a man just because he does not love abortion.

She is a fraud and a loon. She has no idea how an economy works and wants to punish people just because they succeed. Her plans are unworkable. She would have fit in better in the communist USSR.

Nathan caught you...... Her posting that you should 'get over false claims' from the past is really not about Warren..... It's about NATHAN!!!!!!!

That being said, your points about Warren are spot on.
September 27th, 2019 at 5:02:57 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Nathan caught you...... Her posting that you should 'get over false claims' from the past is really not about Warren..... It's about NATHAN!!!!!!!

Nathan claimed to be an Indian? lol

Bo, that is too deep for me. I think I'll get back to work reducing greenhouse gasses.
The President is a fink.
September 27th, 2019 at 6:07:29 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: AZDuffman

Once again, she said that in 1986! In 1986 I still pooped in my diapers. I haven't done that in at least 33 years. If I were to run for Presidency today would People talk about me pooping in my diapers? No!
September 27th, 2019 at 6:09:12 AM permalink
KNathan

No, it definitely was about Warren when I said people needed to get over that claim from 1986. Even on another website I said basically the same thing.
September 27th, 2019 at 8:28:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: KNathan
Once again, she said that in 1986! In 1986 I still pooped in my diapers. I haven't done that in at least 33 years. If I were to run for Presidency today would People talk about me pooping in my diapers? No!

Actually she was talking about it again just a few years ago. That she would lie like that says something about her. Party of affirmative action putting up people who lie to prosper from the same program?

In any case, she is a complete loon. Has no idea how wealth is created, just ideas how to steal it from some to give to others to get power for herself. No thanks.
The President is a fink.
Page 2 of 2<12