Discussion about the Suspension List

Page 29 of 29« First<26272829
July 28th, 2022 at 6:38:10 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 41
Posts: 3721
Quote: ams288
Can someone un-ban jcw?

He gloated a lot when BBB “died.”

I’d love to hear his thoughts on the “Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.”


The little I know about it makes me think it is very similar to BBB.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
July 28th, 2022 at 9:50:30 AM permalink
JCW09
Member since: Aug 27, 2018
Threads: 5
Posts: 753
Quote: ams288
Can someone un-ban jcw?

He gloated a lot when BBB “died.”

I’d love to hear his thoughts on the “Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.”

Management owes me 32 days or the equivalent of one insult per quarter through 6/30/23.
I'll wait for an acknowledgement.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
July 28th, 2022 at 10:09:28 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 54
Posts: 10312
Quote: JCW09
Management owes me 32 days or the equivalent of one insult per quarter through 6/30/23.
I'll wait for an acknowledgement.

Considering how many times you have broken the rules insulting me and gotten away with it
I think you are really pushing it
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 28th, 2022 at 10:16:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 158
Posts: 15140
Quote: JCW09
Management owes me 32 days or the equivalent of one insult per quarter through 6/30/23.
I'll wait for an acknowledgement.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuNJq_wI1ns
Pro-lifer eats meatball with entire human inside without noticing. "Yum Yum", he says.
July 28th, 2022 at 12:30:30 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 236
Posts: 6054
Quote: JCW09
Management owes me 32 days or the equivalent of one insult per quarter through 6/30/23.
I'll wait for an acknowledgement.


I acknowledge I owe you 32 days and apologize for not minding the DT jail, causing you to overserve your time. However, I do not concede that every insult gets three days. It depends on the severity and frequency.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 28th, 2022 at 2:51:01 PM permalink
missedhervee
Member since: Apr 23, 2021
Threads: 61
Posts: 2375
Quote: Wizard
I acknowledge I owe you 32 days and apologize for not minding the DT jail, causing you to overserve your time. However, I do not concede that every insult gets three days. It depends on the severity and frequency.


Interesting.

So he gets a bye, and a sort of "immunity."

But given the last qualifier, i.e. "It depends on the severity and frequency" I can anticipate it being a bit of a Pyrrhic victory for JCW09, as at the next (inevitable, alas) violation of the rules the Wiz might conclude "Whoa, that was a bad one: he deserves 35 days."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z8SpgmF0sA
Page 29 of 29« First<26272829