No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

May 31st, 2020 at 10:29:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
I guess it was a 'medium' deal for me when my kids graduated college. Certainly bigger for my ex-wife. New wife's daughter graduates HS this month and wife feels terrible that there won't be a normal graduation with a prom and parties, etc....

I can't remember if we ever discussed how many men would just prefer a simple wedding, instead of a major festival event. Another thread though.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 31st, 2020 at 10:47:09 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO

Ask Ben Carson if Trump is a racist. Or Senator Scott. Or Surgeon General Adams. I guess he took a break from being a racist when he appointed Adams. You know, because there were absolutely no White candidates available when he made the selection. And there wasn't a single White person Trump could have chosen for HUD chief. I guess if Trump supports general conservative themes like individual responsibility, secure borders, strong military, etc... he MUST be a racist! Who cares if he has hired African Americans for top leadership positions? Who cares if African American unemployment was at HISTORIC lows pre-pandemic? Trump bad! Trump bad! SEE I just proved Trump bad because I said so!
n.

Ask Ben Carson or Senator Scott if Trump is a racist? Why do we need to ask them anything?

“MAGA loves the black people” Donald Trump

You want me to ask somebody else if the man that said this is a racist? Get real man.

Anybody STILL supporting this man ought to be ashamed of themselves. Anybody who defends him ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Unless of course, if the picture of America in May of 2020 was your idea of great all along.

#thanksMAGAts
May 31st, 2020 at 10:54:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
Ask Ben Carson or Senator Scott if Trump is a racist? Why do we need to ask them anything?

You want me to ask somebody else if the man that said this is a racist? Get real man.

Anybody STILL supporting this man ought to be ashamed of themselves. Anybody who defends him ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Unless of course, if the picture of America in May of 2020 was your idea of great all along.

#thanksMAGAts

I support Trump totally. And will keep doing so. That the left calls him a "racist" shows they really have nothing to say since they just call anyone they do not like "racist."
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 11:05:49 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: AZDuffman

#thanksMAGAts

I support Trump totally. And will keep doing so. That the left calls him a "racist" shows they really have nothing to say since they just call anyone they do not like "racist."

A man who still proudly flies the confederacy supports a racist piece of sh*t?

Color me surprised.
May 31st, 2020 at 11:15:48 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Color me surprised.

I hate to emanate Shrek/YB, but:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 31st, 2020 at 11:24:59 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
I hate to emanate Shrek/YB, but:

Might as well. He's apparently a worthy contributor and not mostly a troll. Who knows, maybe he's the smartest guy on the other side. The leader they all look up to.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 31st, 2020 at 11:39:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman

#thanksMAGAts

Color me surprised.

The confederate flag is not racist.
I do not support a racist, don't know what you are talking about there.

Speaking of racists. Are you voting for the white guy who said blacks had to vote for him or else they are not black I wonder?
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 11:55:42 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Are you voting for the white guy who said blacks had to vote for him or else they are not black I wonder?

Of course I’m voting for Joe Biden. America is broke AF, sick AF, and angry AF.

What a stupid f**king question.
May 31st, 2020 at 11:57:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Of course I’m voting for Joe Biden. America is broke AF, sick AF, and angry AF.

What a stupid f**king question.

Perhaps you need to join Mission in a potty mouth timeout?
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 12:01:24 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Perhaps you need to join Mission in a potty mouth timeout?

Be a good little snowflake and send the PM.