No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

April 16th, 2021 at 1:07:15 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Jim Jordan, who turned a blind eye to sexual abuse, doesn't like the answer. The answer is, WE DON'T KNOW.

What we DO know is that the objective measurement he is yearning for WILL come sooner IF people like him, who are in positions of leadership, actually LEAD. Encourage your constituents to get vaccinated, wear masks, and social distance.

Sitting up there saying a bunch of buzzwords like liberty and religion for your base to eat up is NOT leading. Be first through the door if you want to be a leader. Jordan is no leader. I'd be ashamed if he was my congressman.
April 16th, 2021 at 4:37:25 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Scalise questions Walensky and Fauci at the same hearing.

"Two sets of rules."

April 16th, 2021 at 5:22:36 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Righties so obsessed with Fauci.

Let’s ask it again:

Why didn’t Donny fire Fauci?

“Drain the swamp,” amiright?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 16th, 2021 at 6:09:53 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: Tripdufan
Jim Jordan, who turned a blind eye to sexual abuse, doesn't like the answer. The answer is, WE DON'T KNOW.

Of course we know, but for some reason Fauchi won't admit the truth.
Covid is statistically over for you two weeks after your 2nd shot.
There are 5,800 documented cases of infection in 77,000,000 fully vaccinated people in the US.
That is less than 8 infections for every 100,000 people with full vaccination.
Those are infections, not hospitalizations or deaths.
74 people have died after getting vaccinated, that is less than a 1 in a million chance of dying after vaccination.
You have 1 in 500,000 a chance of getting hit by lighting.
Get vaccinated wait two weeks and then take off your mask, go to restaurants,, go to ballgames, gather with family
Or don't get vaccinated and take your chances, no one will be wearing a mask for you anymore.
The pandemic is over, the economy is booming, almost a million new jobs in March.
The Dems are wringing their hands because they'll never get the $2.2T boondoggle passed
Manchin's position against using budget reconciliation a second time will win out.
There is no fundamental economic need for The American Jobs Plan, we're out of the Pandemic.
We just need to spend on actual infrastructure & that will take about $700B
Or nothing will get passed. Let's see what Joe & The Hoe do now.
Well actually, just Joe I suppose. Kamel Toe is busy with the border crisis evidently.
LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
April 21st, 2021 at 5:39:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I just heard an interesting one. 68% or so of Democrats think that if you get the china virus you have a 20% or greater chance of being hospitalized. The real number is 1-5%! And your chances go way down if you are not obese.

Now we see why they are afraid of people not wearing masks or not wanting to hide at home. They have way overestimated the danger. Of that 68% about 1/3 think your chances are almost 40%!

Please, turn off PMSNBC and Chicken Noodle News.
The President is a fink.
April 21st, 2021 at 5:49:59 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
I just heard an interesting one.

I heard an interesting one over a year ago:

Some joker claimed we would have all have forgotten about COVID by May 2020!

Can you imagine?!??
April 21st, 2021 at 5:56:45 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JCW09
Of course we know, but for some reason Fauchi won't admit the truth.
Covid is statistically over for you two weeks after your 2nd shot.
There are 5,800 documented cases of infection in 77,000,000 fully vaccinated people in the US.
That is less than 8 infections for every 100,000 people with full vaccination.
Those are infections, not hospitalizations or deaths.
74 people have died after getting vaccinated, that is less than a 1 in a million chance of dying after vaccination.
You have 1 in 500,000 a chance of getting hit by lighting.
Get vaccinated wait two weeks and then take off your mask, go to restaurants,, go to ballgames, gather with family
Or don't get vaccinated and take your chances, no one will be wearing a mask for you anymore.
The pandemic is over, the economy is booming, almost a million new jobs in March.
The Dems are wringing their hands because they'll never get the $2.2T boondoggle passed
Manchin's position against using budget reconciliation a second time will win out.
There is no fundamental economic need for The American Jobs Plan, we're out of the Pandemic.
We just need to spend on actual infrastructure & that will take about $700B
Or nothing will get passed. Let's see what Joe & The Hoe do now.
Well actually, just Joe I suppose. Kamel Toe is busy with the border crisis evidently.
LMAO

Covid ain't over
Ted Nugent said it was a scam
He's been really really sick the last 10 days with the virus.
Covid will be a problem for the foreseeable future as too many Trumpers refuse the vaccine.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 21st, 2021 at 7:48:25 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: terapined
Covid ain't over.

Covid-19 seven day rolling average of deaths is down to 720. That is much better than over 3400 in January this year. However, it is not as low as seven day average of 523 deaths in the middle of summer last year when precautions were still in place.

Covid will be a problem for the foreseeable future as too many Trumpers refuse the vaccine.

I'm afraid the people that refuse to get vaccinated will result in a low level of deaths which could last for a year inhibiting full economic recovery .

We are still at 200,000 deaths in the year 2021 and we are 110 days into the year.
April 21st, 2021 at 7:52:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Pacomartin
Covid-19 seven day rolling average of deaths is down to 720. That is much better than over 3400 in January this year. However, it is not as low as seven day average of 523 deaths in the middle of summer last year when precautions were still in place.

I'm afraid the people that refuse to get vaccinated will result in a low level of deaths which could last for a year inhibiting full economic recovery .

We are still at 200,000 deaths in the year 2021 and we are 110 days into the year.

GREAT WORK, BIDEN!

He fools around while people are dying! Why is the media not on him?
The President is a fink.
April 21st, 2021 at 7:53:09 AM permalink
ams288
Ted Nugent said it was a scam
He's been really really sick the last 10 days with the virus.

So- a couple of months from now, once every American who wants to get vaccinated has had ample opportunity to do so, do we just let nature take its course and let the antivaxxers fend for themselves? Social Darwinism at work?