No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 8th, 2021 at 4:43:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
What does this have to do with the post you were answering about the vaccines. We were told over and over that get vaccinated and you're fully protected when they knew it wasn't true. You like your doctor? You can keep your doctor. Sound familiar?

Where's the source of this "fully protected." I assume you can link the direct quote.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 8th, 2021 at 6:18:10 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: rxwine
Where's the source of this "fully protected." I assume you can link the direct quote.

Yes, dementia joe bidumb has previously said words to the effect that if you are vaccinated, you are fully protected. Bidumb's actual quote: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations". This was said at a CNN town hall in July of this year. (took me about 30 seconds to find the quote).

Now here is a dementia joe bidumd quote from less than a week ago: "We're making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the pro- — the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

Another dementia joe bidumb lie.

Video of dementia joe bidumb saying this can be found here.

yes rxwine, continue to "carry water" for dementia joe bidumb and his incompetent administration.

LOL LOL LOL LOL
Let's go Brandon
October 8th, 2021 at 6:25:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
yes rxwine, continue to "carry water" for dementia joe bidumb and his incompetent administration.

Still WAY less taxing than all the water you guys had to carry for Donny.

Remember when righties took time to defend his random idiocies like “windmills cause cancer?” 😂
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 8th, 2021 at 6:30:15 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Quote: ams288

Remember when righties took time to defend his random idiocies like “windmills cause cancer?” 😂

Let's go Brandon
October 8th, 2021 at 7:23:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288

Both Flea and EB go on and on how Biden stumbles and says the wrong thing, but want to pin him to the wall for two statements, saying he meant exactly what he said.

I'll await for them to post a follow-up, where Biden is asked whether he believes that vaccination fully protects people and says he does. That would be believable.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 8th, 2021 at 7:34:53 PM permalink
rxwine
If Fleaswatter wants to see lying, Trump not only made many statements but even confirms it later. And even files lawsuits trying to support them.
October 8th, 2021 at 8:00:37 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Both Flea and EB go on and on how Biden stumbles and says the wrong thing, but want to pin him to the wall for two statements, saying he meant exactly what he said.

I'll await for them to post a follow-up, where Biden is asked whether he believes that vaccination fully protects people and says he does. That would be believable.

Don't you get tired of making excuses for dementia joe bidumb??
Let's go Brandon
October 8th, 2021 at 8:08:23 PM permalink
rxwine
If those two statements are so important to righties, why didn't the rightwing want further confirmation.

Why, 'cause it was barely noticed otherwise.

You know, they got Biden on some statements on what he said vs what his generals said on Afghanistan. That's they way you do it.
October 8th, 2021 at 8:10:49 PM permalink
rxwine
...cause they went back and followed up. Did you hear this from your generals. He denied it. So, is Biden the one lying? I'd guess so.
October 9th, 2021 at 12:55:54 PM permalink
fleaswatter
If those two statements are so important to righties, why didn't the rightwing want further confirmation.

Why, 'cause it was barely noticed otherwise.

You know, they got Biden on some statements on what he said vs what his generals said on Afghanistan. That's they way you do it.

...cause they went back and followed up. Did you hear this from your generals. He denied it. So, is Biden the one lying? I'd guess so.

Yawn.

Continue to "carry water" for and make excuses for your "dear leader" dementia joe bidumb. LOL LOL
Let's go Brandon