1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 29th, 2021 at 1:18:41 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: AZDuffman
Polish them chains nice!

LOL

Now I see why you can't see the difference between right and wrong: you don't know the difference between a mask and chains.
October 29th, 2021 at 1:36:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
LOL

Now I see why you can't see the difference between right and wrong: you don't know the difference between a mask and chains.

It is you who think you are free when you are a slave.

Keep polishing!
The President is a fink.
October 29th, 2021 at 2:08:50 PM permalink
missedhervee
Oh, I'm a "slave?"

Sure doesn't feel that way to me.

Masks are, quite frankly, minimally intrusive: if it helps to prevent someone from transmitting it, then it passes the cost benefit analysis.

Same with social distancing and hand washing.

All are an appropriate response to a clear and present danger.

You anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers seem to me to be little different than petulant children who whine and throw a temper tantrum when their mother tells them to clean up their room.
October 29th, 2021 at 2:15:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Useless for sure. Like I said I cleaned out my closet last week and I have a dust allergy and I wore a surgical mask with a cloth mask over it and I still had trouble breathing when I was done. If it lets dust in covid would have no problem. Masks are designed to keep you from spreading disease not to keep you from getting it. This is why doctor Fuji and the Attorney General dismissed them at first. They knew there were useless. But they got talked into changing their minds because they had to tell people to do something and a mask was better than nothing.

With all the cooking you do, and burning candles, and what not, your closet was probably caked in fine dust. Fine dust is so small, around 40 particles equals 1 regular dust particle. Your house also gets permeated with fine dust just from outside air. You could have kept your closet door closed all year, and it would still get in.

I wouldn't wear a surgical mask in a heavily contaminated environment like your dirty closet or covid ward. it only offers some protection; it's not going to do enough good in heavily contaminated areas like riding in a car with a coughing sick person either.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 29th, 2021 at 2:22:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Oh, I'm a "slave?"

Masks are, quite frankly, minimally intrusive: if it helps to prevent someone from transmitting it, then it passes the cost benefit analysis.

You anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers seem to me to be little different than petulant children who whine and throw a temper tantrum when their mother tells them to clean up their room.

We have anti-maskers here who couldn't even qualify for the position of the Navy's Seal's office secretary due to difficulty with being slightly uncomfortable while typing a memo.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 29th, 2021 at 3:24:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Oh, I'm a "slave?"

Of course not. To make a slave content make him think he is free.
The President is a fink.
October 29th, 2021 at 3:33:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Reality= What a Rational person experiences with a surgical mask

Delusional thinking
What anti-maskers experience with a surgical mask.
October 29th, 2021 at 4:07:40 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
"Newsmax
Otctob0pe83r4a o20c5 asmt 47:r502c 4AM ·
National Institutes of Health Rep. Devin Nunes said Dr. Anthony Fauci should face prosecution for falsely testifying under oath before Congress that he did not send taxpayer dollars to Wuhan to conduct gain of function research." https://bit.ly/3jA5PUm
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 29th, 2021 at 4:13:56 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: AZDuffman
Of course not. To make a slave content make him think he is free.

Now that is a ridiculous thing to say.

No slave would ever think he is free.

Better you should demonstrate specifically HOW and WHY I am now a slave ... I'll wait ...

nb: the gov't says not to speed: does that make us slaves?

The gov't says not to kill: does that make us slaves?

The gov't says to pay taxes: does that make us slaves?

Of course not.

Best save your BS for the stockyard.
October 29th, 2021 at 5:42:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Oh, I'm a "slave?"

That's rather the point. If it felt like it, it wouldn't be working. You would be wised up, and that just can't happen. Their whole system would fall apart. Look how long it took blacks to get wised-up that the Democrats we're not only not on their side, they were actively working to keep them down. And most of them still don't know the truth. But enough of them do now to make a difference.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.