No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

December 15th, 2022 at 7:10:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
They said theorize. They are trying to come up with a reason for the data they are seeing. Feel free to explain it your way.

Simple. There is no reason for the correlation, just a random thing.

Maybe the people who got the vax are just more afraid to leave their houses so get in fewer accidents?
The President is a fink.
December 15th, 2022 at 5:31:29 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Simple. There is no reason for the correlation, just a random thing.

Maybe the people who got the vax are just more afraid to leave their houses so get in fewer accidents?

I strongly disagree. People who refused to get the vaccine show a clearly irrational view of risk/benefit. It apparently carries over into other facets of life. People who make obviously stupid decisions have shown that they are…. People who make obviously stupid decisions!

‘No reason I can’t tailgate that truck’
‘I’m sure this stop sign isn’t really necessary’
‘I’m not getting the vaccine because Sally’s cousin said ivermectin is better’.
December 15th, 2022 at 6:20:17 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Anti-vaxxing is an aggressive, anti-social move; ergo it follows that anti-vaxxers will act similarly in other aspects of their lives, driving aggressively, arguing excessively, and (saving the best for last) defecating continuously as they really are full of "it."
December 16th, 2022 at 2:53:36 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
I strongly disagree. People who refused to get the vaccine show a clearly irrational view of risk/benefit. It apparently carries over into other facets of life. People who make obviously stupid decisions have shown that they are…. People who make obviously stupid decisions!

‘No reason I can’t tailgate that truck’
‘I’m sure this stop sign isn’t really necessary’
‘I’m not getting the vaccine because Sally’s cousin said ivermectin is better’.

Actually the opposite. People who take the vaccine to "be safe" probably figure they have seat belts and airbags so can just take the risk.

Seriously, people need to get over those of us who do not want the risk of the vax. You have it, you are safe. Let the rest of us choose what to do with our bodies.
The President is a fink.
December 16th, 2022 at 5:54:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mooseton
Quote: ams288
Meanwhile, seems like Elon should stop tweeting stupid Covid BS and start focusing on…. other things.

I don’t think a human could be as stupid as you are so I must assume you are pretending so I must assume you are a bot.

I would PM a mod about this insult, but you’re not even worth the effort cause no one responds to your posts other than to mock you. ✌️
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 16th, 2022 at 6:46:29 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mooseton
Meanwhile, seems like Elon should stop tweeting stupid Covid BS and start focusing on…. other things.

I don’t think a human could be as stupid as you are so I must assume you are pretending so I must assume you are a bot.

I would PM a mod about this insult, but you’re not even worth the effort cause no one responds to your posts other than to mock you. ✌️

He probably bought into the big red wave and cant deal with Walker, Lake loss and Dems holding onto the Senate
No doubt he's supporting Lake's lawsuit to bypass the voters and have the court simply declare her Gov of AZ :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 16th, 2022 at 7:09:59 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Actually the opposite. People who take the vaccine to "be safe" probably figure they have seat belts and airbags so can just take the risk.

Seriously, people need to get over those of us who do not want the risk of the vax. You have it, you are safe. Let the rest of us choose what to do with our bodies.

Where in my post do I challenge your right not to get vaccinated? My post just elucidates my opinion that anyone choosing not to be vaccinated shows a striking lack of ability to understand a risk/benefit concept. I have never said there is zero risk to getting the vaccine. I had what would be termed mild side effects myself after I think two of my shots. In summary, the risk of the vaccine is far lower than the risk of not being vaccinated. Of this there is NO doubt.
December 16th, 2022 at 11:23:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
Where in my post do I challenge your right not to get vaccinated? My post just elucidates my opinion that anyone choosing not to be vaccinated shows a striking lack of ability to understand a risk/benefit concept. I have never said there is zero risk to getting the vaccine. I had what would be termed mild side effects myself after I think two of my shots. In summary, the risk of the vaccine is far lower than the risk of not being vaccinated. Of this there is NO doubt.

It will take a decade to know for sure if there are no long term side effects. The common thing I see among those declining the vax is they have been lied to enough by the establishment that they have major concerns. At least all the ones I know. From our government to out corporate employers lie after lie. The need for booster after booster alone is confirming our roubts.
The President is a fink.
December 16th, 2022 at 12:08:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
It will take a decade to know for sure if there are no long term side effects. The common thing I see among those declining the vax is they have been lied to enough by the establishment that they have major concerns. At least all the ones I know. From our government to out corporate employers lie after lie. The need for booster after booster alone is confirming our roubts.

People buying into prevention and treatments that didn't even have enough time to go through one proper trial destroys your credibility.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 16th, 2022 at 12:26:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
People buying into prevention and treatments that didn't even have enough time to go through one proper trial destroys your credibility.

You wouldn’t happen to know where I can buy some horse dewormer, would you?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman