Bill Clinton

Page 2 of 3<123>
March 5th, 2020 at 3:26:59 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph
What was wrong with it? Two consenting adults, no one else's business.

Definition of sexual harassment. Go look up "hostile environment."
The President is a fink.
March 5th, 2020 at 3:32:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don't think sexual harassment is one of those things you can charge someone with if there is no complaint.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 5th, 2020 at 4:07:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
I don't think sexual harassment is one of those things you can charge someone with if there is no complaint.

Clinton still committed sexual harassment by the official definitons.

But he loved abortion so the feminists kept quiet.
The President is a fink.
March 5th, 2020 at 5:08:59 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Clinton still committed sexual harassment by the official definitons.

But he loved abortion so the feminists kept quiet.

Versus Conservatives who minimize, or ignore Trump's moral failings because they love xenophobia, ignoring the poor, and glorifying greed.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 5th, 2020 at 5:22:18 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Versus Conservatives who minimize, or ignore Trump's moral failings because they love xenophobia, ignoring the poor, and glorifying greed.

Not sure where you come up with any of that about Trump. Or conservatives. Wasn't aware wanting a secure border was xenophobia. The poor are doing better under Trump than since before LBJ. And greed is good. Greed is why we have a rich country. Not the greed of the Bernie supporters who want others to pay their way. But the greed of people who start businesses and invent great things.

We do not care about Trump's personal life. It is his private business.
The President is a fink.
March 5th, 2020 at 5:48:26 PM permalink
rxwine

See, you just admitted in your last line you ignore moral failings, just like I said. I'm right as usual.
March 5th, 2020 at 8:19:28 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Not sure where you come up with any of that about Trump. Or conservatives. Wasn't aware wanting a secure border was xenophobia. The poor are doing better under Trump than since before LBJ. And greed is good. Greed is why we have a rich country. Not the greed of the Bernie supporters who want others to pay their way. But the greed of people who start businesses and invent great things.

All of these Leftists love to claim that conservatives are xenophobic, Islamaphobic, racist, anti-feminist, homophobic, etc.
Yet, they say nothing about countries in the middle east that kill women for the crime of BEING RAPED, throw homosexuals off of rooftops and basically subjugate women
Why aren't the Leftists out there - the GLOCAL citizens they claim to be - protesting Japan's immigration policies?
March 5th, 2020 at 10:27:40 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: aceofspades
All of these Leftists love to claim that conservatives are xenophobic, Islamaphobic, racist, anti-feminist, homophobic, etc.
Yet, they say nothing about countries in the middle east that kill women for the crime of BEING RAPED, throw homosexuals off of rooftops and basically subjugate women
Why aren't the Leftists out there - the GLOCAL citizens they claim to be - protesting Japan's immigration policies?

I am a leftist.

I frequently criticize Islam. It is probably the most dangerous religion of our time. Most (all in my view) countries based on Islamic teachings (which are not only in the Middle East, also Asia, Africa, etc...) have at a minimum backwards laws on social issues, and in some cases, extremely dangerous policies.

As for Japans's immigration policies, they are sensible. I have no issue with Japanese Immigration policies.

I have long been an advocate of U.S. forces getting involved in countries to help shape social progress. In fact I fear it may be necessary, because if we don't, China or Russia will....
March 6th, 2020 at 4:02:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
See, you just admitted in your last line you ignore moral failings, just like I said. I'm right as usual.

When you call out moral failings of the lefties then maybe I will listen to your gripes on Trump. But probably not as I cannot recall you holding any lefty up for their moral failings, which on the left are many.

IOW, I am not going to be lectured about moral failings by someone who defended sexual harassment just a few posts above.
The President is a fink.
March 6th, 2020 at 5:51:19 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades

Fake news and a false statement
conservatives are not xenophobic, Islamaphobic, racist, anti-feminist, homophobic, etc.
but
SOME conservatives are xenophobic, Islamaphobic, racist, anti-feminist, homophobic, etc.

I have no problem criticizing any middle east country policy I deem unfair
I am unaware of Japans immigration policies. If you bring them to my attention and I deem them unfair, I may agree with you
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 2 of 3<123>