The City on Fire

June 16th, 2020 at 3:07:01 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Gandler
And, now the Wendy's where this occurred was burned down by the raiders because you know, somehow that is relevant to all this...
The arson investigation is looking into this white woman, see video. Who the hell was she with? Makes me think it was Antifa. Could be white supremacists wanting a race war, but they are just so predominantly 'guys only' who would do this in those ranks. Antifa, though, does have a lot of women I think.

Or I suppose she could have been a lone wolf, a woman who lived in the area. Doubt it.

I'd say the beginning of this video is in bad taste, but I get it. And the pertinent part to watch starts at 1:15 "this wasn't us!"

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 16th, 2020 at 3:10:52 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
PS, is that a camera on her forehead?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 16th, 2020 at 3:49:25 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: odiousgambit
PS, is that a camera on her forehead?

Looks like a standard head light.
June 16th, 2020 at 4:06:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: aceofspades
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/06/15/nypd-investigating-possible-poisoning-of-3-officers-at-shake-shack-in-manhattan/

Clearly whichever Shake Shake employee put bleach in these officers’ milkshakes was just following Donny’s advice and trying to cure them of COVID!

PS - this story has already been debunked. They weren’t poisoned.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 16th, 2020 at 5:51:54 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Nah, that’s okay. But I could go for a Wendy’s Baconator right about now...

In solidarity with the burned out Wendy's I stopped at a Wendy's on the way to golf two days ago. I always arrive at golf pretty early, take a few practice putts, etc... 8:40 tee time, Wendy's 5 minutes from the course. Arrive at Wendy's drive through 7:54. Girl say "Welcome to Wendy's be right with you." Only one car ahead of me, waiting at the window. 7:59 she finally takes my order, just two breakfast burritos. I pull up to window. As I'm pulling up a guy parks sideways near an employee entrance door, bangs on it a few times, and the girl lets the guy in. He leaves after around 10 minutes, and my order is handed to me at 8:15. I would bet money they had a quickie!

I like the baconator as well.
June 16th, 2020 at 10:09:04 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
7:59 she finally takes my order, just two breakfast burritos. .

Good god, dude. You're a doctor
and you eat that faux crap
masquerading as food and
you wait 20 min in your car to get
it? I have no words that aren't 4
letter for such behavior.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 16th, 2020 at 10:31:53 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
Good god, dude. You're a doctor
and you eat that faux crap
masquerading as food and
you wait 20 min in your car to get
it? I have no words that aren't 4
letter for such behavior.

He’s an anesthesiologist, not a nutritionist. If I’m remembering right from a picture, he’s also a pretty small dude. It’s when you’re eating Wendy’s daily that it becomes problematic; there is such a thing as balance.

By the way, meant to say your chicken stew looked pretty good. I usually like to heavily season and sauté the chicken breasts, cut them into chunks after cooling, and then add them. If you’re letting it simmer for at least four hours, they’ll still take on enough of the broth to remain moist and juicy inside.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 16th, 2020 at 10:50:59 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Punk knocks 92Yr. old woman to the ground.

Old People Matter
June 16th, 2020 at 11:00:28 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Punk knocks 92Yr. old woman to the ground.

Old People Matter

You still dont get it
Of course we are outraged when old people are attacked. Their lives matter so much that it makes the news. Old people lives has always mattered. Police lives has always mattered. Media is all over a story when police are killed because their lives matter to people. BLM slogan is due to lives that dont matter to the media, the police and people in general. Black person gets killed, it's usually just a statistic because so few care, especially the police, especially when the police kill, officers could care less about the life lost.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 16th, 2020 at 11:32:30 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146
He’s an anesthesiologist, not a nutritionist.

So he only seeks food that puts
him to sleep? Good choice, then..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.