The City on Fire

June 17th, 2020 at 8:13:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Police officer breaks down crying after McDonalds forgets her egg McMuffin.

https://twitter.com/tkag2020_ann/status/1273075677454098436?s=21

This unstable woman should NOT be a cop.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 17th, 2020 at 8:32:49 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288

I wouldn't say she shouldn't be a cop, she's a great cop, for all you know. It's amazing how much selective empathy Liberals have. We should rehabilitate criminals and respect everyone, but a female cop who's having a tough day and is paranoid about her food being tampered with (which has totally happened, by the way) crying because she's hungry and can't trust the food means she shouldn't be a cop?

Anyway, yeah, I have no idea why she would post this, but maybe some sort of counseling is in order. She's certainly very stressed.

Maybe hook her up with a week of paid vacation (like Liberals think all businesses should give employees, except it's two weeks, for COVID-19....or the six months they want people to have off for having a kid...all mandated by the Federal Government, of course) and let her destress.

Maybe I'll vote for Trump just to **** you off. LOL. I imagine that's where several of his votes come from, not to **** you off specifically, of course.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 17th, 2020 at 8:57:43 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Some protestors are more equal than others when it comes to destroying property

de Blasio aka Warren Wilhelm castigated Jewish politicians for cutting the chains off a playground in Brooklyn

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/brute-accused-of-slugging-elderly-bronx-woman-has-been-arrested-over-100-times/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow
June 17th, 2020 at 1:37:27 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://news.sky.com/story/rayshard-brooks-police-officer-who-shot-black-man-in-back-to-face-charges-over-death-12009144

Will this cause police coast to coast to consider changing occupations?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 17th, 2020 at 2:01:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mission146
I wouldn't say she shouldn't be a cop, she's a great cop, for all you know. It's amazing how much selective empathy Liberals have. We should rehabilitate criminals and respect everyone, but a female cop who's having a tough day and is paranoid about her food being tampered with (which has totally happened, by the way) crying because she's hungry and can't trust the food means she shouldn't be a cop?

Anyway, yeah, I have no idea why she would post this, but maybe some sort of counseling is in order. She's certainly very stressed.

Maybe hook her up with a week of paid vacation (like Liberals think all businesses should give employees, except it's two weeks, for COVID-19....or the six months they want people to have off for having a kid...all mandated by the Federal Government, of course) and let her destress.

Maybe I'll vote for Trump just to **** you off. LOL. I imagine that's where several of his votes come from, not to **** you off specifically, of course.

She might not actually even be a cop? Maybe just a crazy lady? Crisis actor?

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 17th, 2020 at 2:46:01 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

Hardly breaking news.... She ordered food off work and was upset because she feared they were messing with it (quite possible).....

Not on duty, I hardly see how this should be used against her.....

People act all dramatic on social media regarding food orders literally 24/7, this was actually slightly justified....

This is why smart police should get off social media. There are literally people with nothing better to do than creep through every post by every cop looking for something to be used against them...
June 17th, 2020 at 3:06:25 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
She might not actually even be a cop? Maybe just a crazy lady? Crisis actor?

Oh well, see that? Maybe you were right and she shouldn't be a cop! Although, I stand by my statement that cops have had their food messed with on all sorts of different occasions, and there's very good reason to think it would be more likely now than ever. No way I show up to McDonald's in uniform if I'm off shift.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 17th, 2020 at 3:08:32 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Gandler
Hardly breaking news.... She ordered food off work and was upset because she feared they were messing with it (quite possible).....

People act all dramatic on social media regarding food orders literally 24/7, this was actually slightly justified....

This is why smart police should get off social media. There are literally people with nothing better to do than creep through every post by every cop looking for something to be used against them...

They don't do this only with cops, it's virtually anyone.

I wouldn't even be on Facebook, except I pimp my articles on it. Now, they're flipping out because I guess Domino's Pizza thanked some apparently controversial person for complimenting them.........in 2012?

But...the real politic-heads will do this, particularly the Far Left, to virtually anybody.
June 17th, 2020 at 3:46:21 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Mission146
Quote: Gandler

This is why smart people should get off social media. There are literally people with nothing better to do than creep through every post by every person looking for something to be used against them...

(Quote changed, changes in bold)

There's a libbie here who loves to call for the suspension of any conservative who changes a quote.

But just watch.....he will be conspicuously silent this time. 🙄
June 17th, 2020 at 3:56:17 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Shrek

There's a libbie here who loves to call for the suspension of any conservative who changes a quote.

But just watch.....he will be conspicuously silent this time. 🙄

If I get suspended, I get suspended. Besides that, I said that I had changed the quote and indicated what the changes were. I see that I technically shouldn't have changed the quote. I guess I won't do that again.

ADDED: There, I changed that post, but I did indeed do the original offense indicated. I'm sure Gandler wouldn't care.