18 members have voted

October 17th, 2020 at 1:08:37 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote EB "The are doing what's called a slow roll,
putting out bits and pieces and saving the
best stuff for the middle and end as the
election nears."

The problem with the 'slow roll' EB is that too many people will have already voted before election day. Even though they might have realized the error of their ways by election day it will be to late for them to vote for Trump.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 17th, 2020 at 1:13:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: kenarman

The problem with the 'slow roll' EB is that too many people will have already voted before election day. .

The vast vast majority still have
not. This wont change any Dem
minds anyway, Biden could kill
a child on national TV and they
would still vote for him. It's
the independents that wait till
the end to vote that this scandal
will effect.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 17th, 2020 at 1:40:31 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
election nears."

The problem with the 'slow roll' EB is that too many people will have already voted before election day. Even though they might have realized the error of their ways by election day it will be to late for them to vote for Trump.

And, thank god for that, we have movements all over the country to get homeless and disenfranchised to early voting centers. Some have not voted in decades or their whole life. It is very exciting.

Nobody is changing their vote because Biden's son may have a picture of him smoking drugs on some old laptop that he may have left at a local shop..... They can slow roll or fast roll it, won't matter.
October 17th, 2020 at 2:07:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler

Nobody is changing their vote because Biden's son .

No hardcore Dem. But it will influence
independents and it will keep some
disgusted Dems from voting at all.
Depend on it.

Also, the Dems can forget about
the youth vote this year. Poll after
poll show they just aren't interested
in either old white guy. They expect
a million less under 25 voters than
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 17th, 2020 at 2:14:17 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
election nears."

One would have to wonder why all these people never cared about the trump family behavior, now suddenly they will get upset over an uninvestigated Biden?

Nah.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 17th, 2020 at 2:21:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Gandler

Nobody is changing their vote because Biden's son may have a picture of him smoking drugs on some old laptop that he may have left at a local shop..... They can slow roll or fast roll it, won't matter.

I'm not familiar with what it takes to investigate a computer drive, but I suspect it's possible to put something on it, like a fake email, while the rest of the drive may be completely authentic from the user. After all, the computer has also been out of Hunter's hands for quite awhile.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 17th, 2020 at 2:25:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I'm not familiar with what it takes to investigate a computer drive, but I suspect it's possible to put something on it, like a fake email, while the rest of the drive may be completely authentic from the user. After all, the computer has also been out of Hunter's hands for quite awhile.

Yeah, and they fabricated thousands of emails and put them there, right?
The President is a fink.
October 17th, 2020 at 2:29:31 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

No kidding
Times have changed
Used to be, I voted on election day for most of my life
Last 16 years, voted early
Why wait
Get it over with
Never know what kind of personal problem may happen on election day
The smart move is to get it over with
Most people in the country are thinking the same thing
No doubt more people have voted early by leaps and bounds then any other election ever
Trumps last chance was the 1st debate
Even I had not voted yet
I have voted since. Many are like me. VOTED
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 17th, 2020 at 2:31:30 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: rxwine

That is part of the FBI's investigation.
And, I am sure their conclusion will be respected by all here.

There is so much about this story that sounds fishy. A visually impaired shop owner that can't see faces, but can read and do electronic repairs? Giving the laptop to the FBI, but also Rudy Guilainai? Nothing about this makes sense to me......
October 17th, 2020 at 2:32:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Yeah, and they fabricated thousands of emails and put them there, right?

I'm sure they could have thousands of Biden real emails. What does that prove if only a couple need to be faked for a crime connection?