No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

November 8th, 2020 at 6:06:58 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I just want to point out Joe Biden already has 290 Electoral votes.

If he wins either GA (very likely) or NC (not likely) he will have more electoral votes than Trump did in 2016 (which in the likely outcome, to win at least one of those states, not that he needs to, he already won). But, it will just be epic and great for democracy if he not only destroyed the popular vote (more popular votes than any candidate in history and counting) and beats Trump's "Amazing" results from last election. I somehow think that Trump will be just a tad bitter about it. This has been an epic week for democracy.
November 8th, 2020 at 8:50:57 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Wizard
Even money says Trump will show up to the inauguration. You said there is "no way" he would, so should be a great bet for you.

Do you want any more action on this? I’ll take $100 if so. You don’t know me but SOOPOO can attest that I have paid off on the Deadpool wager.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
November 8th, 2020 at 9:43:01 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I don’t make online bets, but that sounds like free money to me.

There is ZERO chance Donny will go to Biden’s inauguration. NONE.

Donny will never accept the fact that he is a big fat LOSER. Attending Biden’s inauguration would be an admission that he lost.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 8th, 2020 at 9:58:10 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
I don’t make online bets, but that sounds like free money to me.

Donny will never accept the fact that he is a big fat LOSER. Attending Biden’s inauguration would be an admission that he lost.

I think the Wiz is reevaluating the odds on a Donny noshow at the Biden inauguration.
The more whining Trump does, the less the chance he will show up and I don't think the whining will let up. I see Trump defiantly tweeting on Jan 20 that he won.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 8th, 2020 at 5:59:21 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Aussie
I’d be happy to take this bet for $50? I think the last 4 years have seen so many norms thrown out the window that there is a big chance he will not turn up.

Let the record show that Aussie and I bet $50 US on Trump showing up for Biden's inauguration. I bet that he would.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 8th, 2020 at 6:02:05 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: ams288

Is your window open?
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 8th, 2020 at 6:06:36 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
So, there is this voter fraud hotline set up by trump's team.
Biden supporters are spamming it
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/525071-trump-campaign-voter-fraud-hotline-flooded-with-prank-calls-report
And, true to form, making accusations without evidence, Eric trump blames the dnc!
Everything is a conspiracy to them.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 8th, 2020 at 7:16:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Dalex64
So, there is this voter fraud hotline set up by trump's team.
Biden supporters are spamming it
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/525071-trump-campaign-voter-fraud-hotline-flooded-with-prank-calls-report
And, true to form, making accusations without evidence, Eric trump blames the dnc!
Everything is a conspiracy to them.

I assumed they would enjoy hearing a recording of an air raid siren and hundreds of barking dogs.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 8th, 2020 at 9:13:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
"Benford's law, also called the Newcomb–Benford law, the law of anomalous numbers, or the first-digit law, is an observation about the frequency distribution of leading digits in many real-life sets of numerical data.. It has been shown that Benford's applies to a wide variety of data sets, including electricity bills, street addresses, stock prices, house prices, population numbers, death rates, lengths of rivers."

And elections. It's so accurate that
it's been allowed as evidence in every
level of the court system and has been
used to prove election fraud many times.
Applied to the election in MI, Biden’s vote
numbers in do not match
Benford’s law at a 99.999% level. In other
words, this law found there is almost a
100% chance that massive fraud took
place by the Biden camp in MI.

Does this conclusively prove anything?
No. But it points super strongly in the
direction of fraud when the numbers
are this skewed, and could be used in
court, even the SCOTUS, to bolster
other evidence found. That's how trusted
and accurate this formula is. It was used
to prove fraud in the 2000 and 2002
elections.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 8th, 2020 at 9:28:22 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: JimRockford
Do you want any more action on this? I’ll take $100 if so. You don’t know me but SOOPOO can attest that I have paid off on the Deadpool wager.

JimRockford.....,..,LTNS. Long Time No See.