Biden isn't. Biden has been mostly
in hiding, Trump is everywhere all
the time. And lots of people watched
on the Right to see how Biden
would handle questions about
Ukraine. Rush predicted their be
be no such questions and he was
correct.

Cue the lefties commenting on your listening to Rush (although they might not now that I predicted it)
Yup - that makes me correct either way
October 16th, 2020 at 2:52:27 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Anyone notice how conspicuously quiet the libbies are ever since Scamala received that ass whooping from Pence?? 😂😂

Even the libbies on this board are too embarrassed to bring her up. They know she got smoked!! 🤣
October 16th, 2020 at 2:56:31 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Shrek
Anyone notice how conspicuously quiet the libbies are ever since Scamala received that ass whooping from Pence?? 😂😂
🤣

It's like she disappeared, I don't
see her anywhere and nobody
is talking about her.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 16th, 2020 at 3:19:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Aha! In some major markets NBC
didn't run the debate, they ran
it on MsNBC. People didn't know
this so when it wasn't on NBC
the watched ABC instead for
Biden. The truth always comes
out.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 17th, 2020 at 9:40:29 AM permalink
Evenbob
The Biden town hall was just a
sleepy infomercial for the Biden
campaign. Softball after softball
lobbed by an audience seeded
with former Obama staffers and
wives of staffers. And Biden was
given every question so he could
rehearse his answers in advance.

Trump had a debate with the
mod, they were going back and
forth, she was constantly
interrupting and taking over
him. The polar opposite of what
Biden's townhall was doing.
And Trump had already done
two rally's that day. Biden had
already taken two naps and he
was still a like windup toy that
was out of juice in the last 30 min.
October 19th, 2020 at 5:59:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Debate commission announces they will mute the mic while the other candidate is speaking at Thursday’s debate.

Expect a meltdown from Donny in 3.....2.....1....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 19th, 2020 at 8:14:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Debate commission announces they will mute the mic while the other candidate is speaking at Thursday’s debate.

Expect a meltdown from Donny in 3.....2.....1....

Great idea!
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 20th, 2020 at 4:10:12 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
They should mute the moderator’s mic as well.

Guthrie interrupted Trump 61 times while he was trying to respond to her questions.

Chris Wallace interrupted him 76 times, and interrupted Biden 15 times.

The biased MSNBC moderator Kristen Welker, who by no coincidence resembles Harris, is going to interrupt Trump and steal his time as often as she wishes. She is going to ask a question and then immediately begin interrupting him, just as Guthrie did.

Here she is in 2016, tipping off a Clinton aide what she will be asking her (not Clinton) immediately before their interview.
October 20th, 2020 at 4:34:18 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Tanko
They should mute the moderator’s mic as well.

Guthrie interrupted Trump 61 times while he was trying to respond to her questions.

Chris Wallace interrupted him 76 times, and interrupted Biden 15 times.

The biased MSNBC moderator Kristen Welker, who by no coincidence resembles Harris, is going to interrupt Trump and steal his time as often as she wishes. She is going to ask a question and then immediately begin interrupting him, just as Guthrie did.

Here she is in 2016, tipping off a Clinton aide what she will be asking her (not Clinton) immediately before their interview.

I sure hope Trump tells the debate commission to go pound sand.

They only did this after the Hunter Biden story started having legs. They don't want Trump to bring it up.
Plus, they want the moderator to be able to ask biased questions without any objection. It's total BS man. 🙄
October 20th, 2020 at 6:20:10 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I don’t know the exact format, but if someone is guaranteed 2 minutes uninterrupted, then of course mute the other person for 2 minutes. How it is even possible to argue against this I do not know! What I want to know about the rules is this. Can one of the debaters just say whatever they want during the two minutes? Meaning if Trump is asked to tell us about the supreme court nominee, and he just rambles on about the Biden crime family, is that acceptable? It is basically what Pence did in the vice president debate. He just wanted to make his points and frankly couldn’t care at all about what he was asked. If Biden is asked a hard question about his sons illegal doings, I expect him to not answer with anything other than “this is just a conspiracy theory”. NO WAY he actually addresses a specific allegation. Since he has no real answer other than his son is scum, what can he say?