Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

December 13th, 2020 at 12:27:56 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Shriek must think there is an option to post before him after he has posted.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 13th, 2020 at 12:56:55 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Shriek must think there is an option to post before him after he has posted.

I have a feeling that on January 21st when the rest of the world is celebrating Donny’s eviction, Shrek will claim he’s secretly still president and everything has gone to plan.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 13th, 2020 at 1:48:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Trump is a toxic personality. No surprise this kind of stuff would happen. How stupid do you have to be to give that kind of person so much power?

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 13th, 2020 at 4:03:04 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Shrek
This is perfect. Everything is going as planned!

I was on Twitter and the libbies there were in a fit of laughter and practically peeing their pants lol........
These are the same dumbasses who thought that Sidney Powell got "fired" when in fact she was actually Michael Flynn's attorney, and they had to distance themselves from her because Flynn was about to get pardoned. 🤣

Then the twitter dumbasses laughed at the PA case when there was literally NO ruling on its merits. All SCOTUS did was deny injunctive relief. But of course that didn't stop the Twitter dumbasses from peeing their pants again lol............

Now they're peeing their pants over the TX Supreme Court case, but again there was NO ruling on the merits of the case. They merely said that Texas doesn't have standing. (Trump himself does have standing)

But again, this is all perfectly fine because everything is going smoothly. Just like my sources said.
Trump is just biding his time.

Think of it this way. Trump is currently trying to run out the clock before he takes the game winning shot at the buzzer.
Remember, he can't shoot too soon because even if he makes the shot, the libbies can regroup and take the last shot of the game themselves. (And of course, Trump is always 2 steps ahead of the libbies and would never allow that)

Trump is also doing a little rope-a-dope to make the libbies THINK they're winning. And it's working LOL!! 😂😂

Thankfully, Trump will NEVER let the Biden coup succeed!!

We will win!!
TRUMP 2020!

If only Donny were as confident as Shrek... the whiny little b is practically peeing himself on Twitter.

December 14th, 2020 at 5:31:03 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
Trump is a toxic personality. No surprise this kind of stuff would happen. How stupid do you have to be to give that kind of person so much power?

Even looking at it in the worst possible light, still not very stupid, considering that over 46% of all voters did it/wanted to do it both times.

Even assuming every single one of those people are the stupidest of all voters, some of them are still in the Top 55%, as far as intellect goes.

Any number of Democrats would have it that the Democratic Party controls the House, Senate and Presidency...some of those would prefer that, "Progressives," control all three of those things. I'm not so sure that turning the entire country into the abject disaster that is the State of California should be considered, "Smart."
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 14th, 2020 at 8:02:46 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Mission146
Even looking at it in the worst possible light, still not very stupid, considering that over 46% of all voters did it/wanted to do it both times.

Even assuming every single one of those people are the stupidest of all voters, some of them are still in the Top 55%, as far as intellect goes.

Any number of Democrats would have it that the Democratic Party controls the House, Senate and Presidency...some of those would prefer that, "Progressives," control all three of those things. I'm not so sure that turning the entire country into the abject disaster that is the State of California should be considered, "Smart."

The number of times it has to pointed out that we essentially have just two choices, Trump or the possibility of ‘the abject disaster that is the State of California’, many (over 70 million) chose the former. The choice is not just ‘bad man Trump’ or ‘not bad man Trump’.
December 14th, 2020 at 9:31:33 AM permalink
ams288
GA’s 16 electors, led by Stacey Abrams, certify their votes for Biden/Harris.

A great day for America!
December 14th, 2020 at 9:33:05 AM permalink
ams288
Bill and Hillary Clinton, two of NY’s electors, cast their votes for Biden/Harris:

December 14th, 2020 at 9:48:04 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Bill and Hillary Clinton, two of NY’s electors, cast their votes for Biden/Harris:

Nevada electors award six Electoral College votes to Biden
https://lasvegassun.com/news/2020/dec/14/nevada-electors-award-six-electoral-college-votes/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 14th, 2020 at 9:50:28 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
The number of times it has to pointed out that we essentially have just two choices, Trump or the possibility of ‘the abject disaster that is the State of California’, many (over 70 million) chose the former. The choice is not just ‘bad man Trump’ or ‘not bad man Trump’.

Yeah, I know that if I lived in the State of Georgia when the special Senate races come up, I'd pretty much automatically vote Republican. As I understand it, one of the candidates is a fairly terrible person. Still, better one additional terrible person in the Senate than giving Democrats control of both houses and the Presidency.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman