Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

May 25th, 2021 at 2:38:57 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Mail in voting should be the norm, not having to travel to designated polling places.

The ballot is mailed to the registered voter at the address he / she designates.

The envelope the ballot is mailed in must be signed on the back by the voter before it will be counted, and if there is a question the voting personnel can compare that signature to the one on file.

I see little potential for fraud with this system.
May 25th, 2021 at 2:54:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
Mail in voting should be the norm, not having to travel to designated polling places.

The ballot is mailed to the registered voter at the address he / she designates.

The envelope the ballot is mailed in must be signed on the back by the voter before it will be counted, and if there is a question the voting personnel can compare that signature to the one on file.

I think online banking sites should let us vote when we're signed in. If your personal bank account is not secure enough, than no voting process could possibly be, because none are that secure.

One time I decided to change my account password, and it was one of the biggest PITA I've experienced as far as verification.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 26th, 2021 at 8:03:37 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: missedhervee

I think under a mail in system every signature should have to be verified.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 26th, 2021 at 8:55:27 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
I think under a mail in system every signature should have to be verified.

I think it sucks
my sig is all over the place
Most times I cant replicate my fast sig which is my true sig
My legal signature was done slowly on a Ipad with my finger at the DMV office
My hand is sloppy and shaky. I should not lose the right to vote because the sig on file was made by a finger and not my hand grasping a pen

My ballot should be valid with whatever Sig I use
The state should accept or prove that I did not sign

'What happens if I break my hand and start signing with my other hand
The fact that I signed should make it legal
The fact that my sig is all over the place should be meaningless
If I signed it. It should be legal regardless if I used a different hand
In fact I should have the right to sign with the letter X
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 26th, 2021 at 11:21:58 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
I think it sucks
my sig is all over the place
Most times I cant replicate my fast sig which is my true sig
My legal signature was done slowly on a Ipad with my finger at the DMV office
My hand is sloppy and shaky. I should not lose the right to vote because the sig on file was made by a finger and not my hand grasping a pen

My ballot should be valid with whatever Sig I use
The state should accept or prove that I did not sign

'What happens if I break my hand and start signing with my other hand
The fact that I signed should make it legal
The fact that my sig is all over the place should be meaningless
If I signed it. It should be legal regardless if I used a different hand
In fact I should have the right to sign with the letter X

If it is not consistent enough, go to a polling place to vote or have your ballot notarized.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 26th, 2021 at 11:58:32 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
I think online banking sites should let us vote when we're signed in. If your personal bank account is not secure enough, than no voting process could possibly be, because none are that secure.

One time I decided to change my account password, and it was one of the biggest PITA I've experienced as far as verification.

The bank sites were how people registered for their Covid money in Canada. Log-in to your bank site and click a button then click 3 boxes and you were good to go. Wouldn't work in the US I guess because it is too difficult for many people to have a bank account and computer access according to many on this forum. In Canada even the homeless suddenly had the time to figure it out to get $1000's in Covid welfare. I guess the poor and disadvantaged are smarter in Canada then the US.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 26th, 2021 at 12:25:25 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: kenarman
The bank sites were how people registered for their Covid money in Canada. Log-in to your bank site and click a button then click 3 boxes and you were good to go. Wouldn't work in the US I guess because it is too difficult for many people to have a bank account and computer access according to many on this forum. In Canada even the homeless suddenly had the time to figure it out to get $1000's in Covid welfare. I guess the poor and disadvantaged are smarter in Canada then the US.

Are you referring to Canda's CERB (Covid Emergency Response Benefit)?
May 26th, 2021 at 12:39:43 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Tripdufan
Are you referring to Canda's CERB (Covid Emergency Response Benefit)?

Yes
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 1st, 2021 at 6:17:49 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donny has reportedly been telling people close to him he expects to be reinstated to the Presidency by August. Apparently because of the phony audit in AZ or something???

Now THAT is Trump Derangement Syndrome!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 1st, 2021 at 6:21:55 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Donny has reportedly been telling people close to him he expects to be reinstated to the Presidency by August. Apparently because of the phony audit in AZ or something???

Now THAT is Trump Derangement Syndrome!!

I heard Sydney (kraken) Powell is also pushing that BS
Hmm
Isn't Sydney arguing in court that nobody could possibly believe her insanely dumb statements.

Bottom line
Trump is insanely jealous that Biden has Airforce one and his plane is in mothball hell
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"