Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

June 3rd, 2021 at 7:26:43 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
MH, try not to be offended by AMS correlating living in Michigan is anything close to living in the Pac NW.
The Pac NW is beautiful country, Portland needs some work, but the Mayor appears ready to drive out Antifa
CHOP/CHAZ was a bit of a black eye on Washington, but it looks to be resolved.
Detroit is a $hithole and has been one for decades with no chance of recovery under Whitmer and that adulterer Mayor
Not to worry though, AMS is misguided on a lot of life's truths.
He thinks a "good job" is one where his modest gambling win in Vegas makes him ineligible for a Stimie Check, LMAO

My "argument stinks", that is the substance of you response for Voter ID requirements?
Oh, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Well, many believe mass mailing out of ballots without stricter ID requirements is a problem that needs fixing.
It's not obstructionist, why would you even introduce that as a point of contention?

Voter ID makes sense because we identify people in this country before they are able to do all kinds of activities in daily life.
You haven't addressed why ID is OK for those activities and not OK for voting.
My guess is that is because there is no logical argument against requiring ID to verify ballots.
The fact is the Dems don't want universal voter ID, but do want ID/universal background checks on firearms.
That is what we call hypocritical. Both are Constitutional guaranteed rights. Both should require ID.
I'd accept national Voter ID and mandatory national universal background checks on firearms as a compromise package.
Why do I know that you, AMS and the rest of the Leftist here won't accept that at as package?
Doesn't that seem intellectually dishonest to you?

Take a stab at arguing the right to bear arms should require an ID and the right to vote should not.
Take your time, it's a tough one to argue and not sound like an idiot.
Certainly don't lean on AMS or DepressED for guidance, they are really bad at this.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
June 3rd, 2021 at 9:24:33 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I showed ID to get my drivers license.

For awhile we had traditional voting booths, but then they enacted automatic voter registration where people are automatically registered to vote when they get a state drivers license of state ID card.

Once you have that a ballot is mailed to your address of record, which you can update as needed.

Works great; I never heard of voter fraud using this system.

It's very logical.

Try it, you'll like it.

Oh, I refuse to go down the gun control rabbit hole with you: apples and oranges, as they say.
June 4th, 2021 at 4:37:29 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
MH, try not to be offended by AMS correlating living in Michigan is anything close to living in the Pac NW.
The Pac NW is beautiful country, Portland needs some work, but the Mayor appears ready to drive out Antifa
CHOP/CHAZ was a bit of a black eye on Washington, but it looks to be resolved.
Detroit is a $hithole and has been one for decades with no chance of recovery under Whitmer and that adulterer Mayor
Not to worry though, AMS is misguided on a lot of life's truths.
He thinks a "good job" is one where his modest gambling win in Vegas makes him ineligible for a Stimie Check, LMAO.

I rest my case.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 4th, 2021 at 9:18:05 AM permalink
JCW09
Quote: missedhervee
Oh, I refuse to go down the gun control rabbit hole with you: apples and oranges, as they say.

This is code for you got nothing, typical Dem
June 4th, 2021 at 9:21:25 AM permalink
JCW09
Quote: ams288
I rest my case.

Stick with what you're good at, I think you mentioned your preference for Hot College AF's,
Did they legalize sodomy in Michigan?
June 4th, 2021 at 9:29:16 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
This is code for you got nothing, typical Dem

No, I simply don't want to talk about gun control; the subject is the election.

I'm not a democrat nor do I consider myself a liberal.

I vote Libertarian whenever possible.
June 4th, 2021 at 9:29:25 AM permalink
ams288
Stick with what you're good at, I think you mentioned your preference for Hot College AF's,
Did they legalize sodomy in Michigan?

Dunno. If it’s not legal, it’s definitely a law I have no issues with breaking!

Not sure what a “hot college AF” is. Maybe you should stick to writing fan fiction... ah, but you’re no good at that either!
June 4th, 2021 at 9:55:12 AM permalink
JCW09
Seriously, you're going to make me go back through your 8000 posts of drivel to find the one where you shared with all of us your weekend escapades with college jocks and Hot AF's?
Do you prefer to pitch or catch?
June 4th, 2021 at 9:58:30 AM permalink
ams288

Yes.
June 4th, 2021 at 10:17:36 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

Why do you bring up his being gay? He has said many times that he is and it doesn't change anything.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.