The Biden Presidency 2021

August 24th, 2021 at 4:06:28 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
Yeah, lots of bad press lately. Of course his approval rating will suffer.

Wow, I never realized that "bad press" will cause a president's rating to suffer.

I have been lied to these past almost five years.
Let's go Brandon
August 24th, 2021 at 4:25:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Wow, I never realized that "bad press" will cause a president's rating to suffer.

I have been lied to these past almost five years.

Well, the last president’s supporters were comprised mostly of complete morons who don’t believe anything bad written about their cult leader. So bad press didn’t really matter to them and his approval rating always remained pretty constant (and low).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 24th, 2021 at 5:20:40 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Those idiots still think he won.

Amazing.
August 27th, 2021 at 10:10:47 AM permalink
ams288
Inflation is cooling off just as economists, the Fed, and Biden expected

Thoughts and prayers to our resident inflation-scare-mongers (Tanko).
August 27th, 2021 at 10:56:45 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

As usual quoting a source that is rated left leaning. I expect that the .4% will move back up for the remainder of the year. Even if it stays the same it would be 5.4% for the year, double the highest rate for the last 9 years. That is good news in your books?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 27th, 2021 at 11:09:07 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
As usual quoting a source that is rated left leaning.

I’d be interested in seeing how right-leaning sites report this news, if at all.
August 27th, 2021 at 2:39:51 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12

Personal Consumption Expenditures (March - July): 2.5%/3.6%/4%/4%/4.2%
CPI for July 5.4%, highest level since 2008
Not a lot of "cooling off" as inflation data is still rising and remains way above 2% fed target
You got a Masters in Accounting? Strange as you aren't very good at analyzing financial data beyond a leftist headline.

Who cares what Biden "expected"?
Do you think he expected his USA Today Poll approval rating to be net -14% (41% - 55%)
Confirmed by the most recent Rasmussen poll at -8%
All the polls will likely go net negative by 6-12% over the next two weeks.
And somehow 538 will have the Old Codger at even to -2%, per the "adjusted polls", too funny!
The House Plant President & the Dems are circling the drain based on his policy decision and well they should.

It's staggering to see how badly his execution of "the Afghan withdrawal plan" has been.
Drawing down to less than 1000 troops & thereby forcing the closure of Bagram Air Base is Step One?
Before getting the 100's of thousands of US Citizens, SIV holders & Afghans that assisted us over 20 years. out of country?
"But that is what his military advisors recommended", and round and round we go with the Biden Blame Game.
It's Trump's fault, he negotiated the deal: Well if you don't like the deal change it!
If you don't want to change the plan to withdraw, perhaps execute the withdrawal without executing the Troops in the process.
Worst daily death toll in a decade & 2nd worst daily death toll since 2005, well done Grandpa Joe, you're killing it (no pun intended).
Maybe don't listen to a Joint Chief more concerned about a "woke" military than actually winning on the battle field.
If you can't figure that out, you might end up with a bunch of dead soldiers, you demented old fool!

Please tell us again how Biden was going to restore America's standing in international community?
They may have been laughing at Trump for his tweets, but the UK/Germany/NATO are cursing at Biden & America now.
Even his own party & voters are looking at The House Plant and thinking, "we may have screwed the pooch putting him in charge"
Can't wait for the piles of additional cash we'll be handing to the Taliban as US Hostage Ransom.
Taiwan is looking at China & thinking "Holy $hit" if the US is running away from goat herders with Ak's, we are F'd.

The House Plant owns all the failures: Afghanistan, The Border, Crime & the failed "Shut Down" of Covid
According to Joe, it's all Trump's fault or Trumpers' fault or military leaders fault or systemic racism or climate change's fault or....
It's getting a bit pathetic Mr. President, even Don Lemon can't keep his guest from telling the truth and you don't come off great.
Not to worry, Don's only reaching about 500K nightly anyway these days.

AMS please now spend time posting 15+ times per day "trolling the righties"
No one cares or listens to a guy that has that much time to post on a lousy internet Forum.
But then again there ain't much else to do in Michigan, is there?

I actually expect your activity here to decrease.
After all, the students moved back in at U of M this week, didn't they?
After an 18 month hiatus, it's finally a target rich environment for you to....never mind,
I'll save my 10 free days of suspension for next month.
Enjoy your weekend with the children!
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 27th, 2021 at 2:59:35 PM permalink
ams288
Looks like jcw’s hissy fit is over and he is back. I wont be reading that wall of text above, but I see my name mentioned so I can only assume I’m still living rent free in his head.

Only a matter of time til his angry outbursts get him banned enough that he gets nuked.
August 27th, 2021 at 3:34:21 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JCW09

Enjoy your weekend with the children!

Yawn
Stock market up
I'm making money retired and enjoying life
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 27th, 2021 at 3:36:02 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Looks like jcw’s hissy fit is over and he is back. I wont be reading that wall of text above, but I see my name mentioned so I can only assume I’m still living rent free in his head.

Only a matter of time til his angry outbursts get him banned enough that he gets nuked.

Probably living paycheck to paycheck
And
Doesn't own any stocks
Yea he's livid if prices go up
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"