The Biden Presidency 2021

January 31st, 2021 at 1:25:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I sure remember some conservatives on here arguing businesses should be able to do business with whomever they want and I'm listening to Trump's immigration czar go on about the audacity of people being banned from Facebook, Twitter, having contracts cancelled, being denied book deals.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 2nd, 2021 at 8:24:25 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

lol. What a devastating scandal.

Just wait till they hear what Hunter’s first grade teacher’s ex-husband is up to!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 3rd, 2021 at 9:48:38 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
http://endoftheamericandream.com/h-r-127-a-new-bill-in-congress-would-literally-end-your-2nd-amendment-rights-permanently/

"H.R. 127 would also require all gun owners to be federally licensed.

That would mean that owning a gun would no longer be a right. Instead, it would be reduced to a “privilege” that the government could take away at any time."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 3rd, 2021 at 9:51:32 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: petroglyph
http://endoftheamericandream.com/h-r-127-a-new-bill-in-congress-would-literally-end-your-2nd-amendment-rights-permanently/

"H.R. 127 would also require all gun owners to be federally licensed.

That would mean that owning a gun would no longer be a right. Instead, it would be reduced to a “privilege” that the government could take away at any time."

Who cares? Something like that will NEVER pass in Congress, even with Dems in control of everything.
February 3rd, 2021 at 8:55:13 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Hmmmmm, dementia joe bidumb is opening up concentration camps and will be putting illegal immigrant kids there in cages . I wonder if the MSM will go bonkers like they did during the Trump administration??? I doubt it.

kids in cages
Let's go Brandon
February 4th, 2021 at 6:32:32 AM permalink
ams288
Joe Biden is president and Donny is.... doing this:

lmao
February 6th, 2021 at 11:00:34 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
What a guy.

First he increases Iran's oil revenues by 73%, as they pursue nuclear weapons. Then he ended U.S. support for the Saudi offensive in Yemen. Next, he removed the terrorist designation from the Houthi Rebel Militia the Iranians are funding in Yemen.

Wonder where this is headed.

The only reason the falling U.S. dollar remains the world's reserve currency, is because the Saudi's agreed to allow oil to be priced and traded in dollars. They could retaliate and change that to Euros or Chinese Renminbi's. After all, why collect dollars that are losing value every day, when you can deal with stronger currencies. Over the past year, the dollar has lost 7% of its value vs. foreign currencies
February 6th, 2021 at 11:24:25 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

KIDS IN CAGES

COMMIE-LA

[

GREEN NEW BOLOGNA

CIRCLEBACK

JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT

Let's go Brandon
February 6th, 2021 at 11:36:36 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Wow is the flea working hard
The longer the posts = Biden kicking ass
Thanks Flea
It's only been a couple weeks, life really has not changed due to Biden yet you are going nuts.
I dont even have to check the news. Long posts from flea means life is good
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 6th, 2021 at 11:52:59 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
Wow is the flea working hard
The longer the posts = Biden kicking ass
Thanks Flea
It's only been a couple weeks, life really has not changed due to Biden yet you are going nuts.
I dont even have to check the news. Long posts from flea means life is good

His BDS is quite enjoyable to behold. I love when righties seem miserable.