The Biden Presidency 2021

February 9th, 2021 at 9:50:26 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
lol

Fleaswatter’s BDS is intensifying by the day.

Grab the popcorn, gonna be a fun four years.

Talk about a weird syndrome
He actually thinks a thread needs to be dedicated to himself.
Looks like one of the symptoms of BDS is a desperate cry for attention
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 9th, 2021 at 10:20:45 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
Biden follows the science when politically expedient. Tanko’s post elucidates that when not, he ignores the science. If he has you fooled, he must have fooled many.

Which post was that?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 9th, 2021 at 10:24:58 AM permalink
rxwine
You can’t follow the CDC’s guidelines by just sending kids back to school. Shoot, I was in split sessions years ago because of overcrowding.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 9th, 2021 at 11:17:08 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Which post was that?

LOL! probably from a different thread.... There was a post pointing out Biden signed an EO to require COVID tests for those legally trying to enter the country via a commercial airline, but that illegal aliens, who crossed with no testing obviously, are not to be routinely tested when caught! Think about it....
February 9th, 2021 at 11:48:41 AM permalink
rxwine
LOL! probably from a different thread.... There was a post pointing out Biden signed an EO to require COVID tests for those legally trying to enter the country via a commercial airline, but that illegal aliens, who crossed with no testing obviously, are not to be routinely tested when caught! Think about it....

I'll wait and see if he addresses it anywhere. It seems more like an oversight.
February 10th, 2021 at 11:49:40 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Now is not the time for new migrants to come to the U.S. border and most will be turned away, the White House said on Wednesday, citing the coronavirus pandemic and the Biden administration's short time in office to set up processes for new migrants.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-house-says-most-migrants-will-be-turned-away-from-border/ar-BB1dzsy0?ocid=msedgdhp
February 10th, 2021 at 2:03:14 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-house-says-most-migrants-will-be-turned-away-from-border/ar-BB1dzsy0?ocid=msedgdhp

I was NOT talking about those attempting to enter legally! I was discussing ILLEGAL ALIENS caught in our country. Democrats/liberals/progressives lump illegals and legals together. They are different.
February 10th, 2021 at 2:48:56 PM permalink
rxwine
I was NOT talking about those attempting to enter legally! I was discussing ILLEGAL ALIENS caught in our country. Democrats/liberals/progressives lump illegals and legals together. They are different.

Eventually, I will get around to looking the direct order up and probably see it's not what was claimed.

Besides, Mexico is still paying for the wall. No reason to expect it not to be built.
February 10th, 2021 at 9:47:38 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
lol

Fleaswatter’s BDS is intensifying by the day.

Grab the popcorn, gonna be a fun four years.

Only if he doesn't disappear again. He came out the woodwork didn't he? lol
February 11th, 2021 at 2:30:17 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Earlier this week, dementia joe bidumb’s press secretary jen sack-e-sheet, stated that bidumb’s goal for re-opening schools is to have more than 50% of schools teaching in class “at least one day a week” by the 100th day of his presidency.

Quote:
According to data from Burbio, a digital platform that tracks school data from across the country, 66 percent of students in kindergarten through 12th grade are already attending traditional in-person classes five days a week, or are on a hybrid schedule — meaning they attend at least one day a week or more.

Wow, bidumb’s target for reopening schools -- is behind where the nation's public schools already are.

Talk about setting goals.

You can’t make this stuff up.
Let's go Brandon