The Biden Presidency 2021

November 24th, 2020 at 5:27:36 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: petroglyph
Russia is invited by the legitimate government of Syria to be there. Russia has had their naval base at Tartus for over 50 years, it is none of our concern that those two sovereign country's want to do business.

The US however has invaded Syria illegally, to keep its permanent war going, wasting munitions on one of the last country's that celebrate Christmas. This according to the UN is an illegal invasion.

All this is doing is making China stronger, making allies with Russia, and weakening our position in MENA, meanwhile destroying the dollar as world reserve currency.

Do you have a source for that? I honestly cannot find anything and have not heard that.

Though as Russia and China have Veto powers on the Security Council it would not surprise me (Russia has interests in Syria).

I know Libya was U.N. sanctioned.

I am not sure what Syria celebrating Christmas has anything to do with the reason for the defense of Kurdish peoples and other freedom fighters...
November 24th, 2020 at 6:00:54 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Gandler
Russia is invited by the legitimate government of Syria to be there. Russia has had their naval base at Tartus for over 50 years, it is none of our concern that those two sovereign country's want to do business.

The US however has invaded Syria illegally, to keep its permanent war going, wasting munitions on one of the last country's that celebrate Christmas. This according to the UN is an illegal invasion.

All this is doing is making China stronger, making allies with Russia, and weakening our position in MENA, meanwhile destroying the dollar as world reserve currency.

Do you have a source for that? I honestly cannot find anything and have not heard that.

Though as Russia and China have Veto powers on the Security Council it would not surprise me (Russia has interests in Syria).

I am not sure what Syria celebrating Christmas has anything to do with the reason for the defense of Kurdish peoples and other freedom fighters...

I guess you have never heard of Google. It took less than a minute to find this on Wiki

"The facility was established during the Cold War in accordance with a Soviet–Syrian agreement concluded in 1971, with a view of supporting the Soviet Navy′s 5th Operational Squadron in the Mediterranean, which was meant as a counterbalance to the U.S.′ Sixth Fleet headquartered in Italy (then in Gaeta).[14]"
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 24th, 2020 at 6:27:07 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: kenarman

I guess you have never heard of Google. It took less than a minute to find this on Wiki

"The facility was established during the Cold War in accordance with a Soviet–Syrian agreement concluded in 1971, with a view of supporting the Soviet Navy′s 5th Operational Squadron in the Mediterranean, which was meant as a counterbalance to the U.S.′ Sixth Fleet headquartered in Italy (then in Gaeta).[14]"

I was talking about the part that I made bold.
November 24th, 2020 at 6:49:50 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

Can't find the UN statement tonight. But can't find Congressional approval either, for bombing, invading or taking their oil.

https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/reps-tulsi-gabbard-austin-scott-introduce-legislation-end-illegal-us-war
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 25th, 2020 at 6:39:57 PM permalink
Gandler
In her 10 reasons she does not say anything about the U.N. That is Congresswoman's Gabbard's page about H.R.4108 — 114th Congress (2015-2016), which as far as I can tell did not pass.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4108?s=1&r=2
November 27th, 2020 at 1:36:11 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Syria, Libya, Ukraine,

Yemen is another endless war started by America's Nobel Peace Prize winner.

Article: "Will Biden End The Yemen War That He & Obama Started?"
November 27th, 2020 at 8:10:24 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
Syria, Libya, Ukraine,

Trump had 4 years to end it. Guess he forgot.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 27th, 2020 at 8:28:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Syria, Libya, Ukraine,

Nope, was just too busy ending Obama's other wars as well as getting muslim countries to recognize Israel.
The President is a fink.
November 27th, 2020 at 8:46:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Syria, Libya, Ukraine,

Nope, was just too busy ending Obama's other wars as well as getting muslim countries to recognize Israel.

Yeah, he might have to cut back on the golf.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 27th, 2020 at 10:51:12 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Syria, Libya, Ukraine,

Yeah, he might have to cut back on the golf.

Caring about how much golf Trump plays is just silly. He was able to get the vaccines produced. Middle East treaties. Business regulations eased. Supreme Court nominees confirmed. All despite playing a lot of golf. Whatever you wanted him to do differently I can assure you it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with how much golf he played.