The Biden Presidency 2021

July 3rd, 2021 at 7:45:24 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Could someone interpret the following dementia joe bidumb quote for me-

Quote:
Look, today — uh, um — today’s special guests — uh — to all of you: It is my honor to congratulate the 21 of you for — who earned the title of — that our democracy, in every — is equal to being President — it’s of the same consequence: citizen — citizen of the United States of America.
Let's go Brandon
July 3rd, 2021 at 8:52:51 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
Could someone interpret the following dementia joe bidumb quote for me-

He beat Trump
He can mumble for the next 7 years as far as I'm concerned
More popular then Trump ever was
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 4th, 2021 at 6:22:22 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
He beat Trump
He can mumble for the next 7 years as far as I'm concerned
More popular then Trump ever was

That’s why the righties are all so bitter.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 8th, 2021 at 4:29:48 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Hmmmm

How many more Russian cyber attacks must US entities endure before the appeaser dementia joe bidumb takes action???

Didn't dementia joe bidumb recently warn Putin that there would be consequences if more attacks occurred???

I guess it is just like Odumdum's "red line in the sand" in Syria.
Let's go Brandon
July 8th, 2021 at 4:47:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Hmmmm

How many more Russian cyber attacks must US entities endure before the appeaser dementia joe bidumb takes action???

Didn't dementia joe bidumb recently warn Putin that there would be consequences if more attacks occurred???

What do you want Biden to do?
What exact action do you want him to take?
Want Biden to tuck you in every night?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 8th, 2021 at 4:53:16 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Hmmmm

I just want to point out how amusing it is to see Trumpers who were against intervening in Syria and the Ukraine, and praised Trump for being "strongly defiant against the pro-war agenda" are not insinuating Biden is weak for doing the exact same thing....

The fact is there were Russian cyber attacks under President Obama, under President Trump, under President Biden, and there probably will be for the foreseeable future.... The answer is cyber security and sanctions, you cannot go to war with Russia.....

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/IF10779.pdf

Trump cut thousands of troops and contractors from NATO bases which directly shield from Russia, so please don't act like Trump is some great defender of Eastern Europe..... To Biden's credit, he is increasing force levels in Europe and Asia (which are the bigger threats going forward). In my opinion we need more and more NATO fortifications in Europe, but its better than under Trump..... I very much support an expanded footprint in Europe. I wish Biden also cancelled Trump's plan to pull out of Afghanistan, but that is too late now, and probably in a matter of months the Taliban will be the major force there again (sadly that was a political move I would assume, as that had support on the left and the right, too many people are against long term Afghanistan bases)...

https://www.fpri.org/article/2021/04/u-s-force-structure-changes-in-europe-necessary-but-not-sufficient/
July 9th, 2021 at 6:32:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Gandler
I just want to point out how amusing it is to see Trumpers who were against intervening in Syria and the Ukraine, and praised Trump for being "strongly defiant against the pro-war agenda" are not insinuating Biden is weak for doing the exact same thing....

The fact is there were Russian cyber attacks under President Obama, under President Trump, under President Biden, and there probably will be for the foreseeable future.... The answer is cyber security and sanctions, you cannot go to war with Russia.....

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/IF10779.pdf

Trump cut thousands of troops and contractors from NATO bases which directly shield from Russia, so please don't act like Trump is some great defender of Eastern Europe..... To Biden's credit, he is increasing force levels in Europe and Asia (which are the bigger threats going forward). In my opinion we need more and more NATO fortifications in Europe, but its better than under Trump..... I very much support an expanded footprint in Europe. I wish Biden also cancelled Trump's plan to pull out of Afghanistan, but that is too late now, and probably in a matter of months the Taliban will be the major force there again (sadly that was a political move I would assume, as that had support on the left and the right, too many people are against long term Afghanistan bases)...

https://www.fpri.org/article/2021/04/u-s-force-structure-changes-in-europe-necessary-but-not-sufficient/

I think pulling out is the right move, if only to prove beyond speculation whether we can afford to stay out or not. It’s the only way to know for sure.

We need to know will they keep the conflict in their country or not? We need to know to end all theory about it.

That’s the way I look at it.

Edit Al Qaeda weird ass spellcheck

Btw, in my redo of history, I’d rather see what would have happened had the Bush team focused on only Al quesadilla, instead of a worldwide quest against terrorism. I actually read an interesting article at the time out of Pakistan about a general understanding of America’s recognized appetite for revenge after 911. The article claimed lots of people across the Middle East nations were sympathetic to that idea. But the Bush team made a plan that went beyond that, and they lost that sympathy.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 9th, 2021 at 9:42:20 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
We're 0 for 2 now when it comes to winning unwinnable wars: Vietnam, now Afghanistan.

Third time's the charm?
July 9th, 2021 at 11:17:24 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
We're 0 for 2 now when it comes to winning unwinnable wars: Vietnam, now Afghanistan.

Third time's the charm?

I suggest we conquer a nice resort area.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 9th, 2021 at 12:43:19 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
I suggest we conquer a nice resort area.

I would be very happy if we went after a few Caribbean islands.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.