Does BLM support rioting and looting?

Page 1 of 3123>
November 29th, 2020 at 8:12:08 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: SOOPOO
I try not to answer rhetorical questions. But... in my hypothetical the feeling would be that the ‘Trumpers’ stole the election from the DEMOCRAT candidate. Thus I’d expect those rioting and looting to be Democrats. Just like what happened when the Democrat supported group, BLM, unleashed their rioting and looting on the country. And what the Dems did in Portland. And Seattle... etc....

I'm still waiting for some evidence of your claims that Democrats or BLM had anything to do with looting anywhere.

Quote:
If you are implying the Republicans will loot and riot if Trump is declared President elect you should self suspend for trolling!

I'm not implying that.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 29th, 2020 at 9:06:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Wizard
I'm still waiting for some evidence of your claims that Democrats or BLM had anything to do with looting anywhere.

Are you seriously denying BLM looting?
The President is a fink.
November 29th, 2020 at 9:24:09 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Some BLM activists have taken the position that looting is justifiable.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 29th, 2020 at 9:50:24 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Trump is now throwing the Justice dept and FBI under the bus.

"And how the FBI and Department of Justice—I don't know—maybe they're involved, but how people are allowed to get away from this stuff—it's unbelievable."
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 29th, 2020 at 10:36:29 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: terapined
Trump is now throwing the Justice dept and FBI under the bus.

"And how the FBI and Department of Justice—I don't know—maybe they're involved, but how people are allowed to get away from this stuff—it's unbelievable."
I wonder who will believe what, when he gets his wish of presenting his case to the SC and they give him a scathing GTFOOH verdict?

He still thinks he only needs 5 votes to win the role of King of the World. That's the only democratic majority he believes in. He's done his best to elicit those votes, but those 5 folks don't actually work for him, do they?

He's elicited 70,000,000 votes. 5 more should be a cinch, especially when he has them on speed dial.

Of course, that's only plan C. He still has plan B in operation: Subvert a dozen or so EC votes.

The Art of the Steal. (Boy, I wish I'd bought that domain)
November 29th, 2020 at 10:38:39 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
There are other chain of custody issues. PA very well might not be certified. Thank the Democrats who pushed mail-in voting for that

This is a prime example of how the right-wing exists in its own little fantasy bubble.

PA has already been certified.

Pennsylvania certifies its presidential election results, officially declaring Joe Biden the winner

Pennsylvania high court tosses lawmaker’s petition to halt election certification
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 29th, 2020 at 12:14:30 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
This is a prime example of how the right-wing exists in its own little fantasy bubble.

PA has already been certified.

They have been living in their own twisted and warped reality for some time now.
November 29th, 2020 at 5:11:18 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: AZDuffman
Are you seriously denying BLM looting?

I deny any looting is connected to BLM.
November 29th, 2020 at 5:12:29 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: rxwine
Some BLM activists have taken the position that looting is justifiable.

That doesn't mean the organization has that position.

Some Republicans have taken the position that bombing abortion clinics is justifiable.
November 29th, 2020 at 5:22:19 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I deny any looting is connected to BLM.

BLM organizer who called looting ‘reparations’ dismisses peaceful protesting

BLM can pretend the looting is "not BLM" but in reality it is.
The President is a fink.
Page 1 of 3123>