Does BLM support rioting and looting?

Page 3 of 3<123
November 30th, 2020 at 6:45:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

This. (There is no ‘thank you’ button here on DT).

This is complete BS
What happened to you Soopoo. Seriously
1st you call Biden a potted plant with no evidence
Now you buy into more BS.
I no longer think you can objectively judge issues.
You make horrible statements with no proof .
You play basketball with black fathers. No doubt they support BLM because they have kids. Yet you would have the gall to approach those black fathers you know and tell them they support looting and violence.
I have never supported violence in my life.
I also believe a Black Live Matter
Do you now hate me because I think a Black Life Matters
You are falling into the AZ trap of listening to radicals then falsely believe the blacks you play basketball with are also radicals.
You need help soopoo. Don't go to the racist dark side.
Talk to your black friends about BLM and what it means to their children
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 30th, 2020 at 6:46:49 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Take this crap to one of the *actual* BLM threads.

I’m not done gloating about Donny’s loss!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 30th, 2020 at 7:29:19 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: AZDuffman
BLM can pretend the looting is "not BLM" but in reality it is.

But here is the thing, BLM is radical in many ways. They are for blocking traffic. They have a history of rioting and looting. They have a history of harassing white people for daring to quietly sit down and eat. Their website was against the nuclear family until they realized that part was going to make it harder to shake down corporate sponsors.

If you say you support BLM you are supporting the looting, the rioting, and all of it. To say otherwise is to say, "I disagree with the individual who is a KKK organizer" because well, the KKK has lots of family picnics that do not bother anyone.

If you want to say you feel sorry for the blacks who were killed by cops that is one thing. To support BLM is to support a racist and violent organization.

I'm not going to defend BLM. I don't know that much about them, but do know they support defunding the police, which I find absolutely ridiculous.

I do disagree with SOOPOO's opinion that Democrats collectively support rioting and looting. That I will argue against.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
Page 3 of 3<123