Getting real tired of Kamala Harris already.

October 3rd, 2021 at 10:33:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: odiousgambit
Even if the US VP agrees.

What a bunch of BS
Its often custom to acknowledge somebody by nodding
You may not agree but you can nod signaling that you heard
Fox talking heads nodded as guests provided whacky proof on a stolen election
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 3rd, 2021 at 11:11:34 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
What a bunch of BS
Its often custom to acknowledge somebody by nodding
You may not agree but you can nod signaling that you heard

A love letter from Kim Jong Un would have been okay though.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 3rd, 2021 at 11:17:09 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined

You sure are an expert on Fox News, you must watch it all the time.
Let's go Brandon
October 3rd, 2021 at 11:26:06 AM permalink
Altstates93
Threads: 0
I had a relationship with a very attractive woman from Lebanon. Her family moved from Beirut to the U.S. when she was a young girl.

She graduated from college with a nearly perfect GPA, owned a rental property, and had a good job. By most standards no one would consider her either dumb or poor.

The relationship took a turn one night when we watched the Academy Awards at her place. Something on the show triggered her and she proceeded to go on an unhinged tirade about Jews and Israel. The depth of her rage made me wonder if I knew this person at all.

Though decades removed from the front lines of the Arab-Israeli conflict, that Middle East melodrama still figured prominently in her psyche. We kept in touch for awhile after that, but I consciously decided to distance myself from her. The nuttiness outweighed her attractiveness.

I've left out many details and much nuance, but it boils down to this. Tribalism runs deep, and can make otherwise decent, rational people say, and sometimes do, despicable and insane things.
October 3rd, 2021 at 11:51:33 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Altstates93
IThe depth of her rage made me wonder if I knew this person at all.

Hating the Jews is taught in schools and is ingrained in them at a very young age. The Jews are blamed for every failure people in the Middle East have. Palestinians teach their kids that if it wasn't for the Jews they themselves would be living in all those beautiful high-rise apartment buildings in Israel. Which is patently ridiculous because they have neither the intellect nor the ambition nor the money to build them whether the Jews are there or not. The truth is when Israel was given back to the Jews in the late 1940s that land was barren and nobody really wanted it. The Jews totally transformed it and the Palestinians live in some fantasy world that they would have done it but they never had the chance. Pure baloney.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 8th, 2021 at 8:07:01 PM permalink
fleaswatter
The white house had a video made to try and improve the public image of Kamala Harris.

The video was created by a production company called “Sinking Ship Entertainment“.

How appropriate. LOL LOL LOL

Let's go Brandon
October 11th, 2021 at 4:30:25 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Blinken, Mayorkas, Garland meet with Mexican officials in hopes of better border deal

Where is kommie-la hair-ass? I thought she was assigned by dementia joe bidumb to work on border problems?

I guess she isn't even trusted buy her own administration. LOL LOL
Let's go Brandon
October 11th, 2021 at 4:46:39 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Quote: fleaswatter
The white house had a video made to try and improve the public image of Kamala Harris.

The video was created by a production company called “Sinking Ship Entertainment“.

How appropriate. LOL LOL LOL

Kamala Harris's NASA video featured child actors
Quote:
The first installment of Vice President Kamala Harris’s YouTube Originals space series featured child actors who auditioned for their roles in the project.

You can't make this crap up. LOL LOL LOL
Let's go Brandon
October 11th, 2021 at 5:14:43 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The last three posts have been from fleaswatter with absolutely no engagement from anyone else.

That qualifies for today’s:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 11th, 2021 at 5:37:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter

I guess she isn't even trusted buy her own administration. LOL LOL

Absolutely. I saw this being discussed somewhere. They want heels-up as far away from any real news story as possible because she's an airhead and you never know what she's going to say followed by that obscene cackle she has. Like I said she ain't never going to be president. And she knows it, that's why she stays so far away from everything. She's not acting like a future president, she's acting like a stand-in till the real future president gets here. The Democrats know making her president would be the biggest gift they could ever give the Republicans. She's totally unlikable and an idiot, it would be a landslide for whoever ran against her.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.