cleaning the nether eye

Page 2 of 2<12
December 8th, 2021 at 12:30:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: odiousgambit

what I can wax eloquently on is getting enough fiber in the diet. But I will spare you LOL

I switched to eating low-carb bread this summer and it works like a charm. I eat two or three slices a day. Each slice has 12g of insoluble fiber, fiber that does not get digested and it makes you regular as hell. Sometimes twice a day regular. Never seen anything like it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 8th, 2021 at 4:06:12 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Evenbob
Never seen anything like it.

Please, no photos of the end result.
December 8th, 2021 at 5:19:18 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Evenbob
I switched to eating low-carb bread this summer and it works like a charm. I eat two or three slices a day. Each slice has 12g of insoluble fiber, fiber that does not get digested and it makes you regular as hell. Sometimes twice a day regular. Never seen anything like it.
36g is an enormous amount, but it won't hurt you; it's not the same as too much laxative, which can be bad

as for me, it's not about being 'regular'. My digestive system doesn't work right without enough fiber; to be specific, I get hit with reflux, and this problem goes away with the right diet. Recently I had a colonoscopy and afterwards reflux problems returned; I'm sure what messed me up was the 'prep'. Getting back on my diet fixed it again. What's odd to me is that it takes a while before this happens, several days. I don't know why, it's as if things have to build up in the system. A few days of 30+ grams is not a bad idea.

Hmmm I said I would spare you guys
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 8th, 2021 at 5:45:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
My intent in posting was a P.S.A.

It really is a smart way to go through life, clean as a whistle.

Ah, personal hygiene...

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 2 of 2<12