Is Covid over?

July 26th, 2023 at 10:08:50 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: kenarman
Show me the stats that these type of incidents have increased since the vaccine and I will start to pay attention.

https://vigilantfox.substack.com/p/ed-dowd-drops-bombshell-data-hematological
July 26th, 2023 at 2:35:16 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DoubleGold
https://vigilantfox.substack.com/p/ed-dowd-drops-bombshell-data-hematological

LOL!!!!!! So these problems have increased since people started getting INFECTED WITH COVID!!!!!

This reminds me of a patient who told me they were allergic to aspirin. Said they had pneumonia and took aspirin. Got fever and chills…..and blamed the aspirin!
July 26th, 2023 at 2:56:33 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: SOOPOO
LOL!!!!!! So these problems have increased since people started getting INFECTED WITH COVID!!!!!

This reminds me of a patient who told me they were allergic to aspirin. Said they had pneumonia and took aspirin. Got fever and chills…..and blamed the aspirin!

If it were Covid and not the vaccine, they'd still be forcing jabs after a 522% increase in the blood clot category.
July 26th, 2023 at 3:09:18 PM permalink
DoubleGold
If I was coerced into taking the vaccine, I wouldn't take Ed Dowd's word for it.

I'd check the actual data.

Then I'd figure out a way to detox if the data and his interpretation is correct.

Blackrock or no Blackrock, I don't trust him and certainly not a doctor nor politician, with my life.
July 26th, 2023 at 3:51:35 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Of course, it's not just if the vaccine is causing harm, but weighed against alternatives. It's not if "a" is bad. It's if "a" is worse than "b" or not. Anti-vax has their best chance of being right against the young demographic as generally the virus did not affect them as much, unlike the 1917 flu which seems to have caused healthy immune systems to overreact and attack the body trying to save it from the infection.

Anti-vax is actually a derogatory and incorrect term. Nobody is telling you not to vax. They are just saying "my body, my choice."
The President is a fink.
July 26th, 2023 at 4:33:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
No stupid anti-vax is derogatory such as your position, unless you've come up with a new rationale. And you totally earned it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 26th, 2023 at 4:40:17 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Anyway, you're the one that came up with the idea that you don't have to respect what someone wants to be called and are going to call them whatever you want. Or that people shouldn't be so easily offended. Deal with it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 26th, 2023 at 7:33:21 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO

Hmmm…. A retired doctor’s word vs, the word of an anti-vaxxer who’s never seen a conspiracy theory he thought was too far fetched.

Who to trust? Who to trust?!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 27th, 2023 at 3:34:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Anyway, you're the one that came up with the idea that you don't have to respect what someone wants to be called and are going to call them whatever you want. Or that people shouldn't be so easily offended. Deal with it.

OK, in that case are you to be called "anti-biological woman" for your support of discrimination against them by supporting men compete against them in female sports and such? I could really call you a lot of things along those lines.

The point is just to point out the intolerance of people like yourself who think they are actually the tolerant ones.
The President is a fink.
July 27th, 2023 at 3:37:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
No stupid anti-vax is derogatory such as your position, unless you've come up with a new rationale. And you totally earned it.

This sentence is unreadable. But no need for me to have "a new rationale." I do not want the vax as the risk is higher than the benefit. And that is proven by the pro-forced vaxers behavior and outright saying it does not prevent the china virus. So jab all you want. Just give the same respect to "my body, my choice" as you demand.
The President is a fink.