Is Covid over?

July 27th, 2023 at 3:39:05 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Hmmm…. A retired doctor’s word vs, the word of an anti-vaxxer who’s never seen a conspiracy theory he thought was too far fetched.

Who to trust? Who to trust?!

Thanks. But to be clear…. I’ve NEVER said that there are no potential side effects from the vaccines. What I have always said is that the benefit of the vaccines during the stage of the pandemic when infection rates were high FAR outweighed the possible risks of the vaccine. It wasn’t EVEN CLOSE.
July 27th, 2023 at 3:54:33 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The Covid tests never were able to determine if a person was infected with Covid.

Infection rates were imaginary.

They could even calibrate the test to be less sensitive.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we call a scam and Fauci if he lives long enough will likely go to prison.

We did have an idea of the death rate, which was minuscule.

Less than 1%.

But those numbers include persons being not in excellent health.

So you are correct in that it wasn't even close, but opposite to what you think.

But you're in the medical system so you are controlled or you'll lose your license.

That's the way it works.
July 27th, 2023 at 4:34:45 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: kenarman
Show me the stats that these type of incidents have increased since the vaccine and I will start to pay attention.

Here's another:

https://denisrancourt.ca/uploads_entries/1687643289487_Denis%20Rancourt%20essay%20-%20There%20Was%20No%20Pandemic%20-%20pub.pdf
July 27th, 2023 at 4:40:02 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
OK, in that case are you to be called "anti-biological woman" for your support of discrimination against them by supporting men compete against them in female sports and such? I could really call you a lot of things along those lines.

The point is just to point out the intolerance of people like yourself who think they are actually the tolerant ones.

I actually said it's not important except in the context of awarding scholarships. Sports records mean nothing as far as the human condition. People don't want them to be affected, but in the scope of living or dying they don't matter at all.

Oh, I hope someone attacks me all outraged. I'm not trying to get rid of them, just pointing out, no one stops living or breathing if they never existed at all.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 27th, 2023 at 5:18:03 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I actually said it's not important except in the context of awarding scholarships. Sports records mean nothing as far as the human condition. People don't want them to be affected, but in the scope of living or dying they don't matter at all.

Ain't the question. Point is we keep records. Records are how you know if something is important or not.
The President is a fink.
July 27th, 2023 at 5:21:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
Thanks. But to be clear…. I’ve NEVER said that there are no potential side effects from the vaccines. What I have always said is that the benefit of the vaccines during the stage of the pandemic when infection rates were high FAR outweighed the possible risks of the vaccine. It wasn’t EVEN CLOSE.

It is a personal choice on cost/benefit. History has shown that it was not as important as so many people made it out to be. It has been a glorified flu shot. No massive outbreaks among the unvaxed as people said would happen. And my personal experience of everyone who caught it was vaxed remains my confirmation that I made the right choice.

Your mileage may vary.
The President is a fink.
July 27th, 2023 at 5:49:57 AM permalink
DoubleGold
According to the last document I posted:

If the population in the USA is 330M and 70% were vaccinated, then 231M persons were vaccinated.

The author mentioned 1 death for every 2000 vaccinations, so there would be 115,500 deaths caused by the vaccine.

So the question would be if the vaccine prevents Covid.

Because if the vaccine doesn't prevent a person getting Covid, then 115,500 folks could be murdered, knowingly or unknowingly, by the vaccine.
July 27th, 2023 at 6:01:56 AM permalink
DoubleGold
The deaths would be about the same as WWI for the USA.

I'm not including permanent debilitation, only deaths.
July 27th, 2023 at 6:10:50 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Ain't the question. Point is we keep records. Records are how you know if something is important or not.

Records are going to be kept if people want to keep them. You can't complain about accuracy. Drugs have affected sports whether we know who used them or not., as well as rule changes. You don't have complete accuracy of sports anyway. One slight rule change can change the overall records. Baseball increased the size of the bases. So, likely that is changing the overall scoring of people being out or safe. Shoes for instance have been redesigned. A fraction of a second can change a world record in track so even a shoe change could make a difference.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 27th, 2023 at 6:21:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Records are going to be kept if people want to keep them. You can't complain about accuracy. Drugs have affected sports whether we know who used them or not., as well as rule changes. You don't have complete accuracy of sports anyway. One slight rule change can change the overall records. Baseball increased the size of the bases. So, likely that is changing the overall scoring of people being out or safe. Shoes for instance have been redesigned. A fraction of a second can change a world record in track so even a shoe change could make a difference.

None of this has anything to do with letting mentally ill men compete with the women.
The President is a fink.