Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

April 28th, 2023 at 5:10:40 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: odiousgambit
I see we are conforming to only consuming articles, videos etc that agree with our preconceived notions, even if it would mean 2.48 minutes

why care about the transgender agenda, in my own words? basically, alarming developments

* a previously unseen "epidemic" of gender dysphoria among the most vulnerable population when it comes to mass hysteria: young girls. People making profits on this.

* males wanting to use bathrooms where they are not welcome. I'm not exactly alarmed here, though this thread started with that, and in some cases an unsafe thing for women can be facilitated. And sure enough as a result we are seeing billions of dollars being spent to provide new types of bathroom facilities. Did we need all this?

* the creation of a protected class of people who can do off-label, thus illegal, use of drugs with impunity [hormones]

* women being abused by "trans-faker" males who talk their way into women's prisons. This might be the worst of what has actually happened, but ...

* activists have started with advocating violence, and some of it has started. Not much yet but where will this go?

I can remember a time when only People who were born with Vaginas and still have them were housed in Female Prisons. Nowadays you can have People who were born with penises and still have them being imprisoned with WOMEN, if they claim they identify as Women, a scary thought. 😱
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
April 28th, 2023 at 5:21:23 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
as far as my list of disturbing developments, let me also add: teaching transgender theory to young children

So here is a more complete list of undesirable developments with these added. I think we can say the Transgenders have royally screwed up their coming-out party

* a previously unseen "epidemic" of gender dysphoria among the most vulnerable population when it comes to mass hysteria: young girls. People making profits on this.

* males wanting to use bathrooms where they are not welcome. I'm not exactly alarmed here, though this thread started with that, and in some cases an unsafe thing for women can be brought about. And sure enough as a result we are seeing billions of dollars being spent to provide new types of bathroom facilities. Did we need all this?

* the creation of a protected class of people who can do off-label, thus illegal, use of drugs with impunity [hormones]

* women being abused by "trans-faker" males who talk their way into women's prisons.

* activists have started with advocating violence, and some of it has started. Not much yet but where will this go?

* Males changing 'only their names' and then competing in women's sports. Still going on in Canada I think?

* Transgender women who went through male puberty, got surgery, but then wanting to compete in women's sports

* Indoctrination of transgender theory to young children
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 28th, 2023 at 5:27:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
So Ams will ask again, why care when it doesn't directly affect your life? Lamest argument I've heard in a long time

A lame question which you have thus far failed to provide any sort of logical answer to other than “trans bad!!!!”

You, DG, and Duffman all clearly have a trans obsession. It is disturbing how old cis men can get so worked up over something that has no impact on their lives. Find a new hobby!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 28th, 2023 at 6:51:59 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
as far as my list of disturbing developments, let me also add: teaching transgender theory to young children

So here is a more complete list of undesirable developments with these added. I think we can say the Transgenders have royally screwed up their coming-out party

* males wanting to use bathrooms where they are not welcome. I'm not exactly alarmed here, though this thread started with that, and in some cases an unsafe thing for women can be brought about. And sure enough as a result we are seeing billions of dollars being spent to provide new types of bathroom facilities. Did we need all this?

* women being abused by "trans-faker" males who talk their way into women's prisons.

* Males changing 'only their names' and then competing in women's sports. Still going on in Canada I think?

* Transgender women who went through male puberty, got surgery, but then wanting to compete in women's sports

Indoctrination?

Reminds me when I was like in the second grade and we had one Jewish kid. Only one i knew of. We weren't indoctrinated when it was explained to some of the kids what it meant. No one turned Jewish from hearing it. We weren't told we had to believe what a Jewish person may believe, or that he chose the wrong version of religion. He was allowed to be Jewish.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 28th, 2023 at 7:01:30 AM permalink
rxwine
By the way, that's likely the way it will be most places. One trans kid in sea of non-trans kids Some indoctrination. Talk about where this will lead? There's way more risk to a kid trying to be trans in any environment. Who is stoking fear of them and where do you think that will lead?

Somehow we're going snuff the existence of someone the usual way it's been done. Never worked so far. Just causes more human suffering..
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 28th, 2023 at 7:20:09 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Epedemic????????????
What planet do you live on. Its exceedingly rare.

They should use the bathroom that they are dressed to use
Dressed as a Woman, use Womans room. Dressed as a Man, use the mens room
common sense

As long as its under a Doctors care, who cares

You prosecute using existing laws regarding abuse

Yawn
Right up there with gun owners threatening violence due to gun laws.
Where will this go.

So what
I sucked at sports and lost to everybody. Sports is meaningless unless you consider it as healthy exercise

So what.
I lost in every sport I competed. Losing aint the end of the world. Sports is meaningless unless you are doing it for exercise.

With people like you trying to make it an issue, no doubt they are hearing about it
Nobody is being indrocinated. This is the result of your BS arguement that anybody that disagrees with you are brainwashed
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 28th, 2023 at 7:20:23 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Very confusing topic, chicken and egg stuff. Did anti righty bigots pretend to start caring about trans rights first or did anti trans bigots become obsessed with trans first. The subject draws bigots of all types like flies to shit.
April 28th, 2023 at 7:26:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rquiredusername
Very confusing topic

Not confusing at all if you believe in freedom
Different stokes for different folks
Its as simple as that
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 28th, 2023 at 7:33:49 AM permalink
rxwine
Very confusing topic, chicken and egg stuff. Did anti righty bigots pretend to start caring about trans rights first or did anti trans bigots become obsessed with trans first. The subject draws bigots of all types like flies to shit.

Kind of like asking did I care when all the hate started towards people still using a clock on the wall. No. Not until something ridiculous like that starts happening.
April 28th, 2023 at 7:39:13 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

“Both sides are bad!!!”

The most inane, useless type of response possible.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman