Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

April 26th, 2023 at 6:03:58 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Is a vote for Biden a vote for removing transgenders from the gene pool?
April 26th, 2023 at 6:08:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If we are going to do so little when children are getting shot, why should we do so much when comparatively few parents and their children are making decisions to alter their bodies? At least the latter option has some people happy with results.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 26th, 2023 at 6:23:39 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
If we are going to do so little when children are getting shot, why should we do so much when comparatively few parents and their children are making decisions to alter their bodies? At least the latter option has some people happy with results.

I really can’t fathom why people are so concerned with this issue that doesn’t affect them in the slightest. It clearly has no direct impact on the lives of odiousgambit, Duffman, or DoubleGold and yet this is literally all they can talk about. Brainwashed much?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 26th, 2023 at 6:30:56 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Freeze the semen, change sexes to a woman, then impregnate an egg with the frozen semen.

So the baby, if not aborted, could have a father and mother be the same person.

Not hardly.

Nature doesn't work that way.
April 26th, 2023 at 6:31:23 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
I really can’t fathom why people are so concerned with this issue that doesn’t affect them in the slightest. It clearly has no direct impact on the lives of odiousgambit, Duffman, or DoubleGold and yet this is literally all they can talk about. Brainwashed much?
brainwashing? it's alarming what the woke do these days to students in the brainwashing dept

when I was in college, they tried that stuff, but we were very resistant to it. Today they gobble it up. Talk about people who shouldn't give a hoot, yet these coming up are falling all over themselves trying to virtue-signal how they support all the craziest ideas transgenders can come up with
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 26th, 2023 at 6:39:01 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: odiousgambit
brainwashing? it's alarming what the woke do these days to students in the brainwashing dept

when I was in college, they tried that stuff, but we were very resistant to it. Today they gobble it up. Talk about people who shouldn't give a hoot, yet these coming up are falling all over themselves trying to virtue-signal how they support all the craziest ideas transgenders can come up with

You lost me at “woke.”

What does that even mean?
April 26th, 2023 at 11:17:53 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

when I was in college, they tried that stuff, but we were very resistant to it. Today they gobble it up.

That's just so absurd
You actually think people that don't agree with you are brainwashed????????????
I think it's their superior critical thinking skills you can't deal with so instead of accepting they view things differently then you, you go for the childish insults instead. The younger generation accepts trans. It's logical not to hate. That's not brainwashing.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 26th, 2023 at 11:36:14 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Red versus blue vote for the Women in Sports Act (see link below).

Democrats don't hate women because of everyone having a mother.

It does appear they hate women though, I agree.

But have to look deeper.

------------------------------

Serenity

Apr 26, 2023

It couldn't be any clearer...

Dear Women,
In case you didn't notice, Democrats hate you.

https://twitter.com/polishprincessh/status/1651188286876991495

------------------------------
April 26th, 2023 at 12:27:15 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
You lost me at “woke.”

What does that even mean?
nice try, but I don't believe for a second that you seriously don't know
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 26th, 2023 at 1:52:45 PM permalink
ams288
nice try, but I don't believe for a second that you seriously don't know

I hear so many bigoted people say how bad being “woke” is, but none of them seem to really have any unifying definition to what “woke” actually is.