DeSantis: the real deal?

January 27th, 2023 at 9:41:46 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
There is no doubt in my mind that more Americans would die under anti science DeSantis then a Dem President that is pro science
He is simply too dangerous for this country.
He has the dumbest Dr in the country as his surgeon General. The Dr is a horse paste nut

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article271688562.html
Fact check: DeSantis says newest booster increases chances of COVID infection. Not true

Hard to tell, typically, right or left politicians pivot for general electorate but play to the base to get a nomination. Being extreme right enough in Florida plays to a slight majority. Might not, in other states.

Whatever else he is, he is calculating what is working for him currently.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 27th, 2023 at 9:45:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You might want to avoid medical care in Florida anyway.

Quote:
MIAMI — Federal authorities in Florida have charged 25 people with participating in a wire fraud scheme that created an illegal shortcut for aspiring nurses to get licensed and find employment.

Recently unsealed federal grand jury indictments allege the defendants took part in a scam that sold more than 7,600 fraudulent nursing degree diplomas from three Florida-based nursing schools, federal officials said during a news conference in Miami on Wednesday afternoon. Prosecutors said the scheme also involved transcripts from the nursing schools for people seeking licenses and jobs as registered nurses and licensed practical/vocational nurses. The defendants each face up to 20 years in prison.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida/2023/01/26/florida-fake-nursing-diploma-scheme-resulted-7600-fraudulent-degrees-feds-say/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 27th, 2023 at 12:52:57 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
There is no doubt in my mind that more Americans would die under anti science DeSantis then a Dem President that is pro science
He is simply too dangerous for this country.
He has the dumbest Dr in the country as his surgeon General. The Dr is a horse paste nut

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article271688562.html
Fact check: DeSantis says newest booster increases chances of COVID infection. Not true

I don't think people dying is necessarily a bad thing. I know that I am not saddened when anti-vaxers die.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 5th, 2023 at 5:07:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Deleted
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 5th, 2023 at 1:05:21 PM permalink
terapined
Saw this today
Lol
I asked the driver about this, told him I found it hilarious.
He said it's an old sticker
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 5th, 2023 at 3:01:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
DeSantis seems like the Jeb! of 2024 to me. All hype without ever actually proving himself outside of his red state home base.

And I’ve yet to see any good plans from the right from how they are going to deal with his short height, big titties, and whiny voice.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 5th, 2023 at 3:56:38 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
DeSantis seems like the Jeb! of 2024 to me. All hype without ever actually proving himself outside of his red state home base.

And I’ve yet to see any good plans from the right from how they are going to deal with his short height, big titties, and whiny voice.

Yeah but didn’t you see when Biden fell off his bike?
February 5th, 2023 at 4:13:04 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I'd be doing good to ride a bike at that age.

Also, walking on stairs to a jet without a stumble.

I'm hard on him but not that hard.
February 5th, 2023 at 4:56:54 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: rquiredusername
Yeah but didn’t you see when Biden fell off his bike?

Nope
February 5th, 2023 at 5:01:52 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Just wait till Donny gets to talk about this look on a debate stage. (Assuming there are GOP primary debates and they don’t just anoint Donny the nominee out of fear of him rebelling against the party).

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman