DeSantis: the real deal?

October 3rd, 2022 at 6:15:08 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Fascinated by those who still think Donny won’t be able to humiliate him in a primary.

Hey Ron, the 1960's are calling
Nancy Sinatra
These boots were made for walking
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 3rd, 2022 at 6:47:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Fascinated by those who still think Donny won’t be able to humiliate him in a primary.

Donny might have to campaign from Mar-A-Lago because of court sentencing of restricted movement, wearing an ankle bracelet.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 4th, 2022 at 11:42:40 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
A great example of Big Tits’ whiny, nasally voice.

https://twitter.com/samnewton/status/1577077210413821952?s=46&t=gindHFSUOdhfDfKWBtmsGg

Americans don’t pick short, fat, whiny dudes for president.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 14th, 2022 at 7:29:19 AM permalink
terapined
Uh oh
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-sheriff-puts-martha-vineyard-030858922.html
A Texas sheriff has certified that dozens of migrants who were flown from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, last month under a new program by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis were crime victims, boosting their eligibility for a special visa.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said Thursday he had filed certification forms that immigration lawyers say can be used to obtain visas reserved for crime victims or people who witness certain crimes.

“Based upon the claims of migrants being transported from Bexar County under false pretenses, we are investigating this case as possible Unlawful Restraint," Salazar said in a statement. "We have submitted documentation through the federal system to ensure the migrants’ availability as witnesses during the investigation."
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 14th, 2022 at 7:39:59 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Uh oh
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-sheriff-puts-martha-vineyard-030858922.html
A Texas sheriff has certified that dozens of migrants who were flown from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, last month under a new program by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis were crime victims, boosting their eligibility for a special visa.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said Thursday he had filed certification forms that immigration lawyers say can be used to obtain visas reserved for crime victims or people who witness certain crimes.

“Based upon the claims of migrants being transported from Bexar County under false pretenses, we are investigating this case as possible Unlawful Restraint," Salazar said in a statement. "We have submitted documentation through the federal system to ensure the migrants’ availability as witnesses during the investigation."

I think that you like to use the phrase ‘nothingburger’ frequently. I’m stealing it from you! Remind me again why Martha’s Vineyard can’t accept these fine law abiding migrants?
October 14th, 2022 at 7:48:16 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
I think that you like to use the phrase ‘nothingburger’ frequently. I’m stealing it from you! Remind me again why Martha’s Vineyard can’t accept these fine law abiding migrants?

Prediction
No way DeSantis tries this multi million dollar stunt while there is real suffering in Florida.
That was wasted money that could have helped a lot of people in Florida
It's a disgusting use of resources. Do you support this disgusting propaganda stunt that wastes a lot of money.
Florida in in desperate straits.
Get real
It was criminal
October 14th, 2022 at 7:49:06 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Ronnie, Donny, Joe, Kamelhoe, each and every one of these red and blue scumbags deserve to feel uncomfortable at any public sighting.

Can you imagine being the poor Waffle House employee having to fake it and babysit that scumbag “serve hash browns” for his post Hurricane publicity stunt.
October 14th, 2022 at 11:02:15 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Prediction
No way DeSantis tries this multi million dollar stunt while there is real suffering in Florida.
That was wasted money that could have helped a lot of people in Florida
It's a disgusting use of resources. Do you support this disgusting propaganda stunt that wastes a lot of money.
Florida in in desperate straits.
Get real
It was criminal

You do realize how much money DeSantis is saving Florida by shipping illegals out of state? The mayor of NYC is asking for BILLIONS of dollars in aid to help with the few busloads of illegals they are absorbing. Plus the value of showing the difference between the two parties is immeasurable. I can understand the Democrats being willing to house, feed, educate, employ illegals no matter what. And the Republicans wanting them stopped at the border. Let the voters decide. If you think what DeSantis did is a publicity stunt costing his state money that should be spent elsewhere, vote him out!
October 14th, 2022 at 11:38:39 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
You do realize how much money DeSantis is saving Florida by shipping illegals out of state?

WTF
"out of state" WTF. Do you know what you are talking about???????????????????
This is transportation from Texas to MA.
Desantis pays for a plane of asylum seekers in TEXAS to fly them out of TEXAS to another state like MA because of hate.
It was hatred for the politicians in MA
This is politics based on hate.
Desantis picked MA because he hates their politicians and voters.
How is this saving Florida money??????????????????
These are people in TEXAS
What planet do you live on where it's OK for a Governor to orchestrate airline travel for out of state Venezuelan asylum-seekers to another destination out of state.
This is not governing Florida.
This is a situation totally outside the scope of governing FL.
It's an out of state political stunt wasting Florida's tax dollars in a situation Florida should not be involved in.
I thought you were a fiscal conservative
October 14th, 2022 at 12:20:05 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
I’d also bet there’s more republican business owners hiring illegals than democrats, or if not no measurable difference.