The Biden Presidency 2023

July 17th, 2023 at 4:59:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Did they really post a speeded up video when they complained? I guess if you want to properly exaggerate a story that's what you do.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 17th, 2023 at 5:05:02 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
according to asia times article, Chinese internet users were quite delighted and some made the animated gif
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 18th, 2023 at 5:25:07 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Better get your plans in place now, righties!

Quote: @JoeyMannarinoUS
I say this with sadness, but it is true.

American conservatives who are vocal should come up with an exit plan from this country should Biden “win” re-election in 2024.

I firmly believe freedom will no longer exist in this country nor will safety for conservatives.

Biden made clear his intention to eliminate our ideology as best he could in that dark speech at Independence Hall.

I think a second term would see that plan put into action. We would see mass debanking, deplatforming and possibly worse… you know where I’m going with it.

I honestly encourage folks to look into secondary citizenships - many folks of European descent can acquire these through blood. If you can acquire one European citizenship, it opens you up to 26 countries.

So, an Italian passport acquired through blood can be your ticket to living in Hungary, etc.

There are other countries such as El Salvador and Costa Rica that have attractive programs for expats.

Many countries have remote work programs where you can keep your foreign source of income and pay a lower tax rate for 5-10 years to move into a remote part of a nation.

Spain has that program. Italy does too. I’m sure those are not the only ones just the only ones I’ve researched personally.

It’s time to seriously consider that America could very well no longer be a safe place for conservatives to live should Biden continue on.

If the border continues as it is, we would see about 40 million illegals enter by 2028.

You’d inevitably get amnesty at some point with a Democrat President - or they’d at least try by executive order and have the system completely confused.

If Biden “wins” in 2024 you will never see another Republican President again. I guarantee you.

That’s why I came back to America for one last good try to elect a conservative President and save this country for generations to come.

If we can’t do it, we may just have to come to terms with the fact that the America we have come to love is no longer the most viable option for those who are free-thinking conservatives who refuse to be silenced.

What a drama queen…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 18th, 2023 at 5:30:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Funny, pretty much relates to the post I made in the 2024 thread.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 18th, 2023 at 7:03:45 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Probably one of the simplest, most effective political ads you will ever see:

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1681424737384435713?s=46&t=YzY5S35GIt5OOF8vvdFyAA

Absolutely insane that her handlers let her give that speech. Political malpractice! They had to have known it would get used by the Dems this way…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 19th, 2023 at 3:35:46 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Biden delivers powerful message to the world as he meets with Israeli President Herzog at the Whitehouse yesterday.
July 19th, 2023 at 3:42:39 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Biden delivers powerful message to the world as he meets with Israeli President Herzog at the Whitehouse yesterday.

Stock Market delivered a more powerful message
Dow just hit its highest mark
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 20th, 2023 at 7:05:45 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: terapined

The Dow is still speaking today
Why are righties quiet about this
I cheer on the stock market regardless of who is in power
8 straight days of going up
Are we getting a 9th.
Looking good :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 20th, 2023 at 7:22:34 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154

The Dow is still speaking today
Why are righties quiet about this
I cheer on the stock market regardless of who is in power
8 straight days of going up
Are we getting a 9th.
Looking good :-)
not a record high yet as you had claimed

we likely will get there , I'm not saying it's bad news

I'm predicting a correction in October, be ready to act. If we get a correction before Oct., I think there will be a bigger one in Oct
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 20th, 2023 at 8:23:53 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

I saw that, Captain poopy pants just gets worse and worse but that's what dementia does it never gets better. I like to look on the other guy's face he's looking around going what the hell, is this guy drunk or on drugs or what. LOL can you imagine if this was President Trump acting just like Biden is here the Press would be going insane, literally insane showing this on a loop 24/7. But because it's Biden their attitude is, yeah his brain is gone everybody knows it nothing to see here.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.