In the News II

February 13th, 2024 at 2:56:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
They also removed the spittoons.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 13th, 2024 at 3:35:52 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Definitely not a candidate to teach kids, but better to control the nuke codes.

---------------

“Today is today. And yesterday was today for us, but yesterday. And tomorrow will become for us today, but tomorrow. So live today in such a way that the future today is for you like yesterday's today, only tomorrow”

-- Kamala Harris

----------------

Also, I'd triple up security for her because Joe's out (maybe assign an entire platoon).

But it'd be easier for him to volunteer even with his super-large ego.
February 13th, 2024 at 3:41:51 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I’m not making this up. United Airlines had to ground some spanking new planes because they were not compliant with an FAA regulation. You’ve seen those ‘no smoking’ signs, the ones with an ‘X’ over a cigarette? Apparently these new Airbus planes had them automatically turn on. That is in violation of the 1990 regulation that says no smoking signs must be manually turned on by the flight crew.
I wish I was a fly on the wall when the geniuses who made this regulation were discussing it.

A lot of the planes I’ve been on lately have replaced those with WiFi available signs.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 13th, 2024 at 4:26:57 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Here is another reason why we know the elite want Joe out.

That's why Tony Bobulinski is making the rounds again.

Biden has to bow out or the elite will continue to pressure Joe through the DOJ and MSM.

The longer he resists, the more pressure they'll apply.

And then we'll see Gavin, in an attempt to make the USA like San Francisco with rats, drug addicts, and homeless running around stealing from stores.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/doj-releases-photos-hunter-bidens-iphone-showing-crack/
February 14th, 2024 at 6:58:20 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
A random BLACK Woman was filmed on camera in real time dousing Martin Luther King Jr's childhood home in gasoline and stopped by two WHITE men. She was arrested, not surprisingly. What's ironic is that the BLACK woman tried to set MLKJ childhood home and two WHITES prevented the home from being burned.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
February 14th, 2024 at 7:44:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Riverjordan
A random BLACK Woman was filmed on camera in real time dousing Martin Luther King Jr's childhood home in gasoline and stopped by two WHITE men. She was arrested, not surprisingly. What's ironic is that the BLACK woman tried to set MLKJ childhood home and two WHITES prevented the home from being burned.

Candace Owens?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 14th, 2024 at 7:50:24 AM permalink
DoubleGold
It was a Navy girl 26 years old with medals.

Likely fell through the medical vet cracks.

The two off duties were policeman from NY.
February 14th, 2024 at 7:52:57 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I think this implicates the Crown (the elite), among others.

But no surprise.

-----------------

REPORT: FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago Targeted “Missing Top-Secret Binder” Revealing Obama’s CIA and Foreign Allies’ Role in Russia Collusion Hoax (VIDEO)

Feb. 14, 2024
The Five Eyes alliance includes intelligence agencies from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The allegation is that these agencies were asked to conduct surveillance on the Trump associates and then relay ‘suspicious’ interactions to the FBI, which then used this as a pretext to begin the Russia collusion investigation.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/report-fbi-raid-mar-lago-targeted-missing-top/

-----------------

Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

Issued on: January 19, 2021
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-declassification-certain-materials-related-fbis-crossfire-hurricane-investigation/

------------------
February 14th, 2024 at 11:29:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Some sort of National Security Threat is going to be announced this week. Or some hint of it.

[q\ Asked whether the public should be concerned about the threat, Sullivan said, "In a way, that question is impossible to answer with a straight 'yes' ... because Americans understand that there are a range of threats and challenges in the world that we’re dealing with every single day, and those threats and challenges range from terrorism to state actors, and we have to contend with them."
"I am confident that President Biden, in the decisions that he has taken, is going to ensure the security of the American people going forward, and I will stand here at this podium and assert that, look you in the eye with confidence that we believe that we can and will and are protecting the national security of the United States and the American people."
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 14th, 2024 at 11:39:16 AM permalink
rxwine
duplicate