The Biden Impeachment (lol) thread

Page 3 of 4<1234>
September 14th, 2023 at 6:03:10 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
I agree. To me, impeachment should only occur if you have enough evidence to have a reasonable chance of conviction and removal. The Democrats weren’t even close. It’s not that they needed enough evidence to convince ams and RxWine, they needed enough evidence to convince Graham and McConnel.
If the Republicans go forward, they will have even less chance that the Democrats did. Zero Dems vote to impeach, and probably less than 1/2 of the Repub Senators vote to oust Biden.

The Repubs, if smart, (they are NOT), should just do some sort of ‘censure’ or condemnation. Impeachment costs them a few more % at the polls.

I agree 100%.

We've reached a pretty sad state of affairs when Congress is using official proceedings as de facto PR/get out the vote stunts.

On the other hand, the time they spend doing that is not being spent on policy, so that might be a fringe benefit.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 14th, 2023 at 6:11:10 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146
I agree 100%.

We've reached a pretty sad state of affairs when Congress is using official proceedings as de facto PR/get out the vote stunts.

On the other hand, the time they spend doing that is not being spent on policy, so that might be a fringe benefit.

Does that sync with your policy of continuing to vote for people who can't win?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 14th, 2023 at 6:31:38 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
Does that sync with your policy of continuing to vote for people who can't win?

They could win if more people voted for them. I could win if enough people voted for me.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 29th, 2023 at 11:10:41 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Conservatives were not happy with James Comer’s sham hearing yesterday:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 14th, 2023 at 7:56:03 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
In May 2017, two of Hunter’s business partners exchanged several WhatsApp messages about the Biden family’s involvement in their dealings, and one of the partners wrote to the other:

Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u are face to face, I know u know that but they are paranoid.

2) “A Chairman’s Role”

In 2023, the business partner who was on the receiving end of the “Don’t mention Joe” message stated:

The American people don’t fully appreciate yet the key role Joe Biden played in the Biden family global influence-peddling… I would equate it to a chairman’s role in a traditional business structure.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 14th, 2023 at 9:51:37 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: kenarman
In May 2017, two of Hunter’s business partners exchanged several WhatsApp messages about the Biden family’s involvement in their dealings, and one of the partners wrote to the other:

Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u are face to face, I know u know that but they are paranoid.

2) “A Chairman’s Role”

In 2023, the business partner who was on the receiving end of the “Don’t mention Joe” message stated:

The American people don’t fully appreciate yet the key role Joe Biden played in the Biden family global influence-peddling… I would equate it to a chairman’s role in a traditional business structure.

Have we defined "The Biden Family" yet? Is it just Hunter being greedy? Is it Hunter being Hunter and giving Joe a cut for using the Biden name? Is it Joe calling the shots?

I mean the Biden Crime Family republicans love to throw that term around, but I don't think even they know what they're talking about.
October 14th, 2023 at 10:16:13 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: GenoDRPh
Have we defined "The Biden Family" yet? Is it just Hunter being greedy? Is it Hunter being Hunter and giving Joe a cut for using the Biden name? Is it Joe calling the shots?

I mean the Biden Crime Family republicans love to throw that term around, but I don't think even they know what they're talking about.

Well one of Hunter's business partners called Joe the Chairman if you had actually read my post.
October 14th, 2023 at 10:24:06 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Well one of Hunter's business partners called Joe the Chairman is you had actually read my post.

I thought it was accepted that Frank Sinatra was the chairman.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 14th, 2023 at 1:48:58 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Well one of Hunter's business partners called Joe the Chairman if you had actually read my post.

"Chairman" of what?
October 14th, 2023 at 2:24:47 PM permalink
kenarman
As per my original post

"The American people don’t fully appreciate yet the key role Joe Biden played in the Biden family global influence-peddling… I would equate it to a chairman’s role in a traditional business structure."

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point?
Page 3 of 4<1234>