"Global Day of Jihad"

Page 2 of 3<123>
October 14th, 2023 at 5:36:56 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Word salad.

The point of my post was that I’m highly skeptical that Duffman saw the picture he claims he did.

It is one of the best salads in the world. It is also the truth. Would you like it with Bleu Cheese or Italian dressing?

I had no intention of addressing AZ's part of the post.

I addressed another concern with the protests. People denying that anything happened in Israel at those protests.
October 14th, 2023 at 10:42:17 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Highly doubtful this is true.

I just did a quick Google search for “Queers for Hamas” that turned up no such picture.

And remember: only IDIOTS confuse Hamas with Palestine!

Only idiots believe your babble. And you do know Hamas is the duly elected government of Palestine? Oh, I guess you didn’t….

Like any government, they never represent the views of all of their people. In this case, just most of their people.
October 14th, 2023 at 11:58:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Anyone find that “queers for Hamas” picture AZDuffman probably lied about seeing?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 14th, 2023 at 12:26:30 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Anyone find that “queers for Hamas” picture AZDuffman probably lied about seeing?

I didn't look for a picture but I did find the following quote in an article about Gay rights or lack thereof in Gaza.

"Sadly, it seems like the LGBTQ+ people applauding Hamas this week are blind to reality. Hamas’ actions will lead to the deaths of LGBTQ+ Israelis and Palestinians alike. And any person who is OK with that is not OK with me."

The quote is not from a source you would probably expect me to be quoting. 'Philadelphia Gay News' Have fun with that.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 14th, 2023 at 12:44:07 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
I didn't look for a picture but I did find the following quote in an article about Gay rights or lack thereof in Gaza.

"Sadly, it seems like the LGBTQ+ people applauding Hamas this week are blind to reality. Hamas’ actions will lead to the deaths of LGBTQ+ Israelis and Palestinians alike. And any person who is OK with that is not OK with me."

The quote is not from a source you would probably expect me to be quoting. 'Philadelphia Gay News' Have fun with that.

Canceling my plans to vacation in Gaza!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 14th, 2023 at 1:48:22 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: kenarman

Sounds a lot like what the American right wants to do to LGBTQ+ here...
October 14th, 2023 at 1:50:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Only idiots believe your babble. And you do know Hamas is the duly elected government of Palestine? Oh, I guess you didn’t….

Like any government, they never represent the views of all of their people. In this case, just most of their people.

Search "Queers for Palestine" as Palestine + Hamas it is right there.

Queers for any muslim government is about the same as Blacks for the KKK.
The President is a fink.
October 14th, 2023 at 1:56:26 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
"Queers for Palestine" is a big movement (I do not think it is a specific organization, but many organizations use that and similair slogan for banners and such.) I even saw them around when I was in college (when nothing was occurring.) I have never heard of "Queers for Hamas," this would be very different as it is supporting a specific terrorist organization.

I think "Queers for Palestine" statements are silly for a host of reasons, but it is nowhere near the same as saying, "Queers for Hamas."
October 14th, 2023 at 2:08:24 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Canceling my plans to vacation in Gaza!!!

You are missing a great opportunity. With the mass exodus going on the lines at the amusement parks should be short.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 14th, 2023 at 3:08:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
"Queers for Palestine" is a big movement (I do not think it is a specific organization, but many organizations use that and similair slogan for banners and such.) I even saw them around when I was in college (when nothing was occurring.) I have never heard of "Queers for Hamas," this would be very different as it is supporting a specific terrorist organization.

I think "Queers for Palestine" statements are silly for a host of reasons, but it is nowhere near the same as saying, "Queers for Hamas."

Hamas is the government there. Think if it as saying "Queers for Germany" in 1939. Would that not be supporting the then German government? Supporting them to get back the land Poland took after WWI?
The President is a fink.
Page 2 of 3<123>