Car Culture

Page 7 of 7« First<4567
June 23rd, 2016 at 7:14:00 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Face
Couldn't find the thread I mentioned it before...

But Fiat just killed me. They got their stink all over everything now. Here's a taste of their genius design team...

Someone looked at that and said "Eureka! We has it! Make this a feature of ALL OUR CARS!" And it was so...

Face: Hockey player, race car driver, ammosexual, MOPAR man.

Are you sure that isn't just a PhotoShop job Face? I don't think the hood can open.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 24th, 2016 at 2:58:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Face
Couldn't find the thread I mentioned it before...

But Fiat just killed me. They got their stink all over everything now.

The Jeep I kind of like. Doesn't much matter as I will never have a post-1980 MOPAR in my garage, ever. My car dreaming days are mostly gone, so chances of a classic one are as well zero. Chrysler did score a hit with their truck lines in 1992. Or was it 1993? It was a mold-breaker. It rattled Detroit, said styling could sell trucks. The pic here just looks frumpy and heavy. It is part of the plan. Jeep-Ram may be all that is left of Chrysler in 10 years. Jeep is the only one with international appeal.
The President is a fink.
September 10th, 2023 at 9:10:30 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
KIa New electric SUV EV9

Quote:
The car features a solar panel (on the hood) to supplement the 100-kilowatt-hour battery. Even without solar charging, the EV9 is expected to travel about 300 miles on one single charge.

The car uses the same E-GMP technology as the EV6, which increases the efficiency of electric car batteries.

Rather than adapting existing internal combustion models, the E-GMP platform is specially designed for EVs
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 12th, 2023 at 10:03:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Probably one of those dealerships where they charge too much.

Quote:
**Palm Beach Post**, a Florida-based car dealership owner named **Terry Taylor** bought an Aspen mansion for **$76 million** ³. The mansion, located on Ute Avenue, has ski-in access and is spread across 20,740 square feet. It features seven bedrooms, seven full-bathrooms, three half-bathrooms, an indoor pool, a bowling alley, a media room, a gym, a spa and a wine-tasting room ³. The previous owner of the mansion was Florida-based real-estate developer **Leathem Stearn** ³.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 7 of 7« First<4567