Notre Dame is back!!!

Page 2 of 2<12
November 24th, 2012 at 8:55:43 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Notre Dame and Manti Te'o represent what is good about college football and boy is it great to see them on top! Way to go Fighting Irish!
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
November 24th, 2012 at 9:12:21 PM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Quote: FrGamble
Notre Dame and Manti Te'o represent what is good about college football and boy is it great to see them on top! Way to go Fighting Irish!

Here Come The Irish!
November 26th, 2012 at 8:40:20 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Just ordered our BCS Championship game tickets. Of course we're near the end of a long list that starts with people who have buildings named after them, then goes down through big donors, famous alumni, season ticket holders, non-famous alumni, current students, and then down to parents of current students (Mr and Mrs Mosca). After us are parents of former students. At least we're not last!
November 26th, 2012 at 11:52:08 AM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 6
Quote: Mosca
Just ordered our BCS Championship game tickets. Of course we're near the end of a long list that starts with people who have buildings named after them, then goes down through big donors, famous alumni, season ticket holders, non-famous alumni, current students, and then down to parents of current students (Mr and Mrs Mosca). After us are parents of former students. At least we're not last!

One of my friends is in the "non-famous alumni" group and is trying to get tickets too...I hope she takes yours! (haha, just kidding.)
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
Page 2 of 2<12