In The News Today...

Page 1 of 20741234>Last »

Thread Rating:

May 1st, 2014 at 10:58:50 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
I figured I'd create a thread to post various news stories rather than starting individual threads each time.

Anyway, here's a punk kid named Tommy Vietor, who used to work for Obama. He was asked about Benghazi by Bret Baier, and his response was:

"Dude, this was, like, 2 years ago..."

Thanks, America, for electing a guy who puts punk kids like this in charge. This kid looks like he should be bagging my groceries instead. *facepalm*

Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 2nd, 2014 at 12:08:00 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I thought the same thing when he called Bret
'dude'. The Obama people are lame beyond
belief.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 2nd, 2014 at 4:03:51 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Ah, sort of a TWTWTW reincarnation!

Yeah, I heard about this and just shook my head -- the lost left doesn't even amaze anymore but they nearly outdo themselves trying.
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
May 2nd, 2014 at 5:15:16 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
I thought the same thing when he called Bret
'dude'. The Obama people are lame beyond
belief.

It comes from the top. A POTUS that calls the GOP Budget a "stinkburger" does not exactly set the bar for maturity very high.
The President is a fink.
May 2nd, 2014 at 6:54:23 AM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
I thought all of the males at FoxNews liked to be called "dude". Seriously, do you think Vietor is going to answer the question posed to him on the "enemy" network?

His answer to the question was cavalier and insensitive at best. On the other hand, he's likely been asked the same question hundreds of times before with the same answer, and his followup response that bureaucrats spend their entire days doing spin is likely correct, on both sides of the aisle.

Edit: By the way, keeping this in the news is good for the GOP. Democrats are split 50/50 on whether to continue the investigation, according to a February poll (Fox sponsored), meaning that there is likelihood that some Democrats might consider it an election issue enough so to switch sides at least in the mid-term, and certainly to pull numbers away from Hillary should she get the Donkey's nod for 2016.
May 2nd, 2014 at 8:36:56 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: boymimbo
do you think Vietor is going to answer the question posed to him on the "enemy" network?
Uh, since he agreed to do the interview, Yes.

he's likely been asked the same question hundreds of times before with the same answer
"Hundreds"? I doubt you can provide even ONE transcript from any of these "hundreds" of interviews.

Here's a cool cartoon though:

May 2nd, 2014 at 12:03:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Seriously, do you think Vietor is going to answer the question posed to him on the "enemy" network?

You mean the only real news network. Without
Fox we would have no idea what's going on.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 2nd, 2014 at 3:44:13 PM permalink
Beethoven
Lawmakers Begin Moves To Ban Powdered Alcohol

...and alcohol is LEGAL.

Also, keep in mind that supporters of the ban are the same hypocritical libs who act like marijuana is a health food and want to legalize it, even though casual marijuana use may damage your brain.

Is it any wonder why this country's in trouble? *facepalm*
May 2nd, 2014 at 4:42:10 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Beethoven
Lawmakers Begin Moves To Ban Powdered Alcohol

...and alcohol is LEGAL.

Also, keep in mind that supporters of the ban are the same hypocritical libs who act like marijuana is a health food and want to legalize it, even though casual marijuana use may damage your brain.

Is it any wonder why this country's in trouble? *facepalm*

It always cracks me up how from Joe Camel to powdered alcohol and everything in between the big concern is it might "appeal to children." Last I checked children could not but these products, why would it even matter?
The President is a fink.
May 3rd, 2014 at 8:55:52 AM permalink
Beethoven
Yeah, the mainstream media is really objective, right libs? *facepalm*

Two Brothers at Center of Benghazi Controversy: One Runs CBS News, the Other Is Obama’s Adviser

Ya hear that, folks? The president of CBS News is the freakin brother of Obama's deputy national security adviser.

Also, here's that punk kid Tommy Vietor again. (He's the kid who should be bagging groceries at Safeway, not working for the NSA) Bag boy is blaming Benghazi on Fox News. Big surprise.

FYI, this is why conservatives will never win another national election. There are enough LIV's out there (remember, 65 million of them voted for Obama after he had wrecked the country for 4 years) who are gullible enough to believe that Benghazi only exists in the minds of conservatives and Fox News. Logical arguments will not have any effect on these LIV's.

And here's the "objective" media in action again: Republican Candidate Gets Thrown Out of Media Interview

The beginning of the exchange:

Callahan: You want to talk about disrespect? I see what you’re writing down there. You just wrote down ‘blah blah blah blah blah’ for everything that Joe Rae said. Joe Rae is a respectable woman. Why are you not respecting her by writing ‘blah blah blah blah blah’ on your notepad?

Reporter 2: Mark, we're going to move on. I'm going to ask a question, and if you answer respectfully, we might be willing to endorse you.

Page 1 of 20741234>Last »