In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

November 23rd, 2019 at 10:14:34 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trumper approval rating jumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Support flips against impeachment as Trump approval rating jumps: Poll

take that lil man!!!!!!!
November 23rd, 2019 at 10:23:32 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: YeahBaby
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trumper approval rating jumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Support flips against impeachment as Trump approval rating jumps: Poll

take that lil man!!!!!!!

I am no fan of Trump, but I have long been warning fellow liberals that impeachment will spike his popularity.
November 23rd, 2019 at 12:04:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Gandler

I am no fan of Trump, but I have long been warning fellow liberals that impeachment will spike his popularity.

Don't care. As long as people tell the truth about Trump constantly, I'm fine. Letting his BS lies slide is what I'm not fine with.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 23rd, 2019 at 1:19:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Don't care. As long as people tell the truth about Trump constantly, I'm fine. Letting his BS lies slide is what I'm not fine with.

Cool. The truth is he gave up a billionaire lifestyle to work for the people of the USA for free only to be thanked by the left who makes him into a monster for no reason other than they do not like him.

That is the truth.
The President is a fink.
November 23rd, 2019 at 2:50:37 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
AG Barr puts another conspiracy to rest: https://apnews.com/4ff27f28f32d446795b65ac7dd8cc4ac

"Jeffrey Epstein’s death while behind bars at one of the most secure jails in America but came to conclude that his suicide was the result of “a perfect storm of screw-ups.”

"He added that he personally reviewed security footage that confirmed that no one entered the area where Epstein was housed on the night he died."

I thought the cameras didn't work?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 23rd, 2019 at 3:45:50 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: petroglyph
AG Barr puts another conspiracy to rest: https://apnews.com/4ff27f28f32d446795b65ac7dd8cc4ac

"Jeffrey Epstein’s death while behind bars at one of the most secure jails in America but came to conclude that his suicide was the result of “a perfect storm of screw-ups.”

"He added that he personally reviewed security footage that confirmed that no one entered the area where Epstein was housed on the night he died."

The camera where the cell was might have been out, but I think he means the access hallways.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 23rd, 2019 at 5:05:18 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
Quote: petroglyph

The camera where the cell was might have been out, but I think he means the access hallways.
Whatever camera it was, he felt it relevant to mention no suspicious persons were seen.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 23rd, 2019 at 8:39:29 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Guard suing claiming that sleeping on duty, filling out forms in a slip-shod manner is a long-accepted performance standard that management can not abandon due to bad publicity.
November 23rd, 2019 at 8:53:40 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Fleastiff
Guard suing claiming that sleeping on duty, filling out forms in a slip-shod manner is a long-accepted performance standard that management can not abandon due to bad publicity.

That's probably true.

I am sure they are not the only guards to routinely sleep on duty, or pencil whip forms... They are just unlucky in that such a highly watched even happened on their shift.
November 24th, 2019 at 10:56:51 AM permalink
rxwine
82 year old female bodybuilder takes down 28 year old burglar. She hit him with a table, poured a whole bottle of shampoo in his face while was on the floor and then beat him with a broom.

Quote:
When officers arrived, Murphy says the first responders wanted to take selfies with her and she even received a hero's welcome when returning to her local YMCA.