In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 17th, 2020 at 12:16:08 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler
would you go through all of the files, emails, browsing history .

If I knew it was Hunter Biden's? IN
A HEARTBEAT!!! Are you kidding
me? It even had Hunter's name
on the outside. Why wouldn't I?
It belongs to a famous figure,
if he's that stupid as to let me
own it, I'm going to make a
maximum effort to cash in
on it. Anybody would.

That's like asking if Michael
Jackson had done the same
thing before he died, would
I just wipe the hard drive
clean. Are you kidding?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 17th, 2020 at 12:16:20 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
If you owned a repair shop or even a pawn store, and you had a laptop, that was unpaid and unclaimed after the alloted time with an unresponsive owner, and you were still owed 85USD, would you go through all of the files, emails, browsing history and social media accounts, or would you just wipe it, sell it and move on?

I would hope the answer is the second choice, but I am honestly not sure.

If the biggest concern is recouping the 85USD remaining on the invoice, he is sure not picking a very quick way to liquidate the laptop....

Who cares what he did with his laptop? What is important is the criminal activity of the Biden family.
The President is a fink.
October 17th, 2020 at 12:21:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman
Who cares what he did with his laptop? What is important is the criminal activity of the Biden family.

This is what the Left does,
try and turn the attention
away from the crimes and
point it at the messenger.
Never works, but watch
how they'll go batshit crazy
after the shop owner now.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 17th, 2020 at 12:27:44 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman

There is none, the FBI is investigating who gave the laptop and leaked the information to the media.
They are NOT investigating some child sex ring like you guys keep saying.

If there was a huge criminal sex ring where there was immediate danger do you think that details would slowly be leaked out or do you think he would be in jail already.....

Again, they are investigating the source of the information NOT what is on the laptop, you do not seem to understand this.

And, the owner of the repair shop has said he has a medical condition which prevents him from knowing who dropped off the laptop to his possession (very odd)......

If you are saying that Trump has secret information about Hunter Biden being engaged in activities causing danger to others, that the FBI overlooked, but is waiting to release it until it is politically convenient, that would look far worse for Trump.

Again, to drive home, the FBI is investigating who gave the laptop away, who leaked the data, not activities in the data.....
If you are not going to trust the FBI then who can you trust?
October 17th, 2020 at 12:28:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
This is what the Left does,
try and turn the attention
away from the crimes and
point it at the messenger.
Never works, but watch
how they'll go batshit crazy
after the shop owner now.

Do you remember way back in the 1990s when some couple had a scanned that could get cell signals and taped a call between IIRC Gingrich and someone else then leaked it? One of the many things the left was cool with. But now all of the sudden we have to ignore the crimes of Biden because the laptop was unclaimed property?
The President is a fink.
October 17th, 2020 at 12:42:35 PM permalink
Evenbob

If you are not going to trust the FBI then who can you trust?

OMG, you didn't just say that.
I'm not going to wise you up,
I don't have the time.
October 17th, 2020 at 1:03:43 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
If you owned a repair shop or even a pawn store, and you had a laptop, that was unpaid and unclaimed after the alloted time with an unresponsive owner, and you were still owed 85USD, would you go through all of the files, emails, browsing history and social media accounts, or would you just wipe it, sell it and move on?

I would hope the answer is the second choice, but I am honestly not sure.

If the biggest concern is recouping the 85USD remaining on the invoice, he is sure not picking a very quick way to liquidate the laptop....

Suppose you came into possession of some government files that you found on the subway. You wouldn't look at them and possibly sell them to the media if you weren't a fan of who lost them? What about if a whistler blower gave them to you?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 17th, 2020 at 1:06:53 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: kenarman
Suppose you came into possession of some government files that you found on the subway. You wouldn't look at them and possibly sell them to the media if you weren't a fan of who lost them? What about if a whistler blower gave them to you?

No, I would turn them over to the applicable Law Enforcmenr Agency, because that is the responsible thing to do (and depending on the contents possibly the legal requirement).

Selling to the media or a political campaign would not even cross my mind.
October 17th, 2020 at 1:09:50 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
No, I would turn them over to the applicable Law Enforcmenr Agency, because that is the responsible thing to do (and depending on the contents possibly the legal requirement).

Selling to the media or a political campaign would not even cross my mind.

So you are in favour of prosecuting whistler blowers then?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 17th, 2020 at 1:10:12 PM permalink
Evenbob
They just published the email
the shop owner got from
Hunter's legal team last week
demanding the return of the
laptop. How stupid can they
be, this is the icing on the cake
for establishing chain of ownership.
They just verified the laptop
was 100% Hunter Biden's and
not some Russian trick.