Thread Rating:

September 29th, 2015 at 1:13:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: terapined

Much ado about nothing

The question is, will Obama still shut the entire government down over it?

Nope
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 29th, 2015 at 1:44:01 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67

yawn
Much ado about nothing

How can this be much ado about nothing? We are talking about babies with hearts still beating being dissected for tissues. We are talking about unsafe or unnecessary procedures used solely to harvest organs rather than choosing what is best for the woman. We are talking about an organization that lies about it providing mammograms and the percentage of services it provides that are not abortions. We are talking about an organization founded by a racist. and for some unknown reason we are talking about an organization that receives $500 million dollars of tax-payer money!?!
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
September 29th, 2015 at 2:17:26 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: FrGamble

yawn
Much ado about nothing

How can this be much ado about nothing? We are talking about babies with hearts still beating being dissected for tissues. We are talking about unsafe or unnecessary procedures used solely to harvest organs rather than choosing what is best for the woman. We are talking about an organization that lies about it providing mammograms and the percentage of services it provides that are not abortions. We are talking about an organization founded by a racist. and for some unknown reason we are talking about an organization that receives $500 million dollars of tax-payer money!?!

Yawn
Till its born, its part of the mothers body to do with whatever she and her DR chooses.
I choose not to interfere with all DR patient relationships.
What they decide is none of my business just as a Priest and follower coffesional is none of my business
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 29th, 2015 at 2:19:30 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67

Yawn
Till its born, its part of the mothers body to do with whatever she and her DR chooses.

Modern science would disagree with you.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
September 29th, 2015 at 2:28:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

I don't like abortion, but the law is what counts
here, not science or morality.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 29th, 2015 at 3:27:12 PM permalink
terapined

Oh well
Take it up with China
Or
Is your view to stop all trade due to abortion
September 30th, 2015 at 12:10:41 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Evenbob
I don't like abortion, but the law is what counts here, not science or morality.
That is why it can be dangerous for a female to fly and wind up in some Catholic hospital in a Catholic country and find that Science, Morality and the Law all agree that the doctors must put the fetus's life before the woman's life, no matter what her views on the matter are.

Ireland frequently takes females to a protective court that strips them of passport or travel rights if they are even thought to want an abortion or any treatment that places the fetus at risk for the benefit of the mother's health.

Of course values are different there. When a Protestant police woman was killed a priest commented "I hope she was pregnant, so we got two of them".
October 3rd, 2015 at 11:10:36 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
IDK if this is on the MSM, so thought I'd toss it up here?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-03/us-bombs-afghanistan-hospital-kills-9-civilians-injures-37-tosses-it-collateral-dama#comments

With friends like these, who needs enemy's? http://theantimedia.org/airstrikes-by-u-s-ally-have-killed-500-children-since-march/ We also voted for Saudi to be on the UN human rights commission?

Why is it that Russia is so effective against ISIS, while we aren't? http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-03/russia-claims-isis-now-ropes-fighters-desert-after-60-airstrikes-72-hours#comments
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 3rd, 2015 at 11:21:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph

Russia fights to win, the USA fights not to look bad on the news.
The President is a fink.
October 4th, 2015 at 5:23:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Wouldn't be surprised if Jeffs gained more respect among his followers because he is "persecuted".

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/30/us/polygamist-flds-warren-jeffs-update/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?