ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: missedhervee
This whack job is a US Congressman?"

Gosar going, going, gone

Poster child for adult a$$holery.

Watch this video of him after he got censured:

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1461111634823364612?s=21

Something seems SERIOUSLY wrong with him, health-wise.

I’m sure our experts in dementia will have some opinions.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 17th, 2021 at 6:05:03 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
"Now just where did I put those vials again?"

Smallpox redux?
November 17th, 2021 at 7:10:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
This whack job is a US Congressman?"

Gosar going, going, gone

Poster child for adult a$$holery.

Watch this video of him after he got censured:

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1461111634823364612?s=21

Something seems SERIOUSLY wrong with him, health-wise.

I’m sure our experts in dementia will have some opinions.

You know it's a bad sign when this happens;

Quote:
The congressman's family first gained national notoriety when six of his siblings appeared in an ad endorsing his 2018 Democratic opponent.

They want him kicked out of Congress.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 17th, 2021 at 7:14:48 PM permalink
rxwine
If I had a family member on the other side of political spectrum in Congress. I would at least keep quiet if I couldn't actively support him, UNLESS, I thought he really was unglued and or deranged.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 17th, 2021 at 7:58:04 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Trump's relative thought he was nuts and went public and voila, he lost.

Not saying cause and effect, but shine some light and watch the roaches scamper.
November 18th, 2021 at 2:54:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
"Now just where did I put those vials again?"

Smallpox redux?

I got that vax as a kid, I am fine!

Highly unlikely it is the real thing. Talking would need to be 50 years in that freezer.
The President is a fink.
November 18th, 2021 at 6:18:21 AM permalink
rxwine
One of the longest lunar eclipses in hundreds of years occurs tonight. So, if you live west, say in Vegas the full eclipse occurs around 1 am. On the East coast around 4 am. So guess I probably won't be seeing it.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/map/2021-november-19
November 18th, 2021 at 6:53:31 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Not as many cool people around these days
I remember as a kid, friends taking up smoking to look cool. I think a lot of it was imitating parents. If parents smoked and told their kids not to smoke, they took up the habit anyway. It seemed that a lot smoked also because they thought they looked more mature.
I never smoked tobacco. I always thought it was gross though a lot of friends and relatives smoked.

https://www.euronews.com/next/2021/11/17/the-number-of-smokers-worldwide-is-falling-but-more-must-be-done-to-help-them-quit-says-wh
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 18th, 2021 at 12:55:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The Rittenhouse jury is still out for one of two reasons. There are two jurors that want to make this a hung jury because they're afraid of the riots. And the other reason is they might be considering a mistrial because of the video that was withheld from the defense. I'm up in the air about what I feel about Rittenhouse. He obviously acted in self-defense, but what was the little creep doing there in the first place. There was absolutely no reason for him at 17 to be walking around in public in a danger zone with a loaded assault rifle. That's just asking for trouble and that's exactly what he got. What did he think was going to happen. He's a fat faced kid with an assault weapon, of course he's going to be targeted. So part of me feels he needs to do a little time for just being a stupid idiot and his stupidity got some people killed. That has to be worth something.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 18th, 2021 at 1:04:21 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
The Rittenhouse jury is still out for one of two reasons. There are two jurors that want to make this a hung jury because they're afraid of the riots. And the other reason is they might be considering a mistrial because of the video that was withheld from the defense. I'm up in the air about what I feel about Rittenhouse. He obviously acted in self-defense, but what was the little creep doing there in the first place. There was absolutely no reason for him at 17 to be walking around in public in a danger zone with a loaded assault rifle. That's just asking for trouble and that's exactly what he got. What did he think was going to happen. He's a fat faced kid with an assault weapon, of course he's going to be targeted. So part of me feels he needs to do a little time for just being a stupid idiot and his stupidity got some people killed. That has to be worth something.

"Nobody drives into a city with guns because they love someone else's business that much." - Trevor Noah
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman