In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 30th, 2022 at 10:42:32 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
The special prosecutor investigating it probably cares.

Yawn
Get back to me when he makes a case
Until then its a nothingburger
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 30th, 2022 at 11:45:58 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: kenarman
Totally false equivalence. The government was behind the burying of the truth in the MSM. It will only get worse now that the Ministry of Truth has been created by Biden. He even found an even bigger nut case then Harris to run it. She sings her answers at the press conference.

I heard somebody say last night that the biggest problem with the Biden ministration is there is no non-woke advisor in the group that advises the president. So they come up with this totally ridiculous and downright stupid idea to make this dingbat woman the Minister of Truth and there's nobody in Biden's Inner Circle to point out what a goofball laughable idea this is.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 30th, 2022 at 2:48:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Great politics for Biden to cancel some student debt just before the midterms: a very popular act that will have the righties screaming their heads off and making fools of themselves.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 30th, 2022 at 3:01:40 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288

Great politics for Biden to cancel some student debt just before the midterms: a very popular act that will have the righties screaming their heads off and making fools of themselves.

Wow
What a comeback. Ingraham owned big time
This is what righties want. 73 your Olds suffering. Amazing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 30th, 2022 at 3:09:15 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 97
Quote: ams288

I'm not a rightie and I think student loan cancellation is a horrible idea.

Why should anyone today get to walk away scott free when I and millions of others honored our debts and paid them off?

Not my problem that these clowns can't find a good job, and the last thing I want to do is bail these losers out with my tax dollars.
April 30th, 2022 at 3:32:20 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: missedhervee
I'm not a rightie and I think student loan cancellation is a horrible idea.

Why should anyone today get to walk away scott free when I am millions of others honored our debts and paid them off?

Not my problem that these clowns can't find a good job, and the last thing I want to do is bail these losers out with my tax dollars.

I honored all my debts
I'm ok with canceling some of the student loans
Especially the ones that I determine the student was taken advantage of
April 30th, 2022 at 3:39:22 PM permalink
terapined
WTF
I consider my balls worth a lot more then a measly 300k

https://www.audacy.com/knxnews/news/national/la-agrees-pay-usd300k-man-whose-testicle-shot-off-blm-protest
April 30th, 2022 at 6:32:52 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined

Can we get a 2nd independent opinion on that?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 30th, 2022 at 8:43:48 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: terapined

My insurance pays 25k for the loss of one testicle. I would guess 300K (for a single testicle) is far more than most insurances would pay (probably more than many would pay for both).
May 1st, 2022 at 2:58:05 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
The dems always bring up possible student forgiveness months before elections. Reparations and pension fund bailouts will be mentioned soon.

Student loan forgiveness would cost the government $1.4 trillion, plus the loss of interest on the loans. More inflation and government debt.

Reparations about $12 trillion.