In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

March 7th, 2023 at 9:49:35 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DoubleGold
The man in the video was intentionally railroaded to get to Trump so folks wouldn't vote for him again.

Donny lost his reelection bid in November 2020. The video is from two months later… your timeline sucks.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 7th, 2023 at 9:50:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
His followers were initially called deplorable by Hillary.

It snowballed from there.

Now his followers can get put on lists and censored.

If you think being called deplorable is similar to what trump said, it just proves trump is right about his followers being too stupid to know better.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 7th, 2023 at 9:57:37 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: ams288
Donny lost his reelection bid in November 2020. The video is from two months later… your timeline sucks.

I am referring to now, not then.

All actions of the J6 were to prevent him from being President.

It can have the opposite effect.

In other words, more can vote for him now than ever before, because they see how the process was unfair.
March 7th, 2023 at 10:04:56 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: rxwine
If you think being called deplorable is similar to what trump said, it just proves trump is right about his followers being too stupid to know better.

Labeling "...followers being too stupid..." is not a good practice to win a debate.

Like Hillary found out using the term "deplorable".

It can have the opposite effect.
March 7th, 2023 at 10:15:03 AM permalink
rxwine
I will give kook Mike Lindell (my pillow guy) a little bit of credit for questioning a Republican win in the same kook way he’s denounced Trump’s loss. Too bad election deniers didn’t rush to support him in droves proving they actually believe in their own process.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 7th, 2023 at 10:18:02 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I will give kook Mike Lindell (my pillow guy) a little bit of credit for questioning a Republican win in the same kook way he’s denounced Trump’s loss. Too bad election deniers didn’t rush to support him in droves proving they actually believe in their own process.

There have been many left of center election deniers.
March 7th, 2023 at 10:24:08 AM permalink
rxwine
There have been many left of center election deniers.

The point is, you buying their crap because you think they are better unbiased truth seekers of the election process when they aren’t.
March 7th, 2023 at 10:25:55 AM permalink
DoubleGold
The point is, you buying their crap because you think they are better unbiased truth seekers of the election process when they aren’t.

I'm buying what?
March 7th, 2023 at 10:28:49 AM permalink
rxwine
I'm buying what?

Then where do you get your information that the election will be rigged as you said earlier. Are you yourself going and reviewing ballot counts? If not, where?
March 7th, 2023 at 10:38:40 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Then where do you get your information that the election will be rigged as you said earlier. Are you yourself going and reviewing ballot counts? If not, where?

That was my own opinion when watching the election in progress.

When Fox News called Arizona prematurely, even a considerable time before the other networks, that's when I began to suspect it was fixed.

That's when I knew Fox was on the other side but they pretended not to be.

Then when I saw the early morning dumps, I was convinced of what happened.

Their ratings went down after that.

Possibly over to Newsmax.

I think Tucker single-handedly saved them, but I never did return.

They lost me forever as a conservative.

Not because I was a Trump supporter though, because I am not.