In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 6th, 2014 at 2:37:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Beethoven
Liberals get more angry over this video than they do over Bergdahl or Benghazi.

(Granted, the woman is in fact a racist idiot, but who the hell cares?????)

I have to wonder what the guy did to instigate things. My guess is this is near the border of Cheektowaga and Buffalo. The Buffalo side is not the greatest neighborhood.
The President is a fink.
June 6th, 2014 at 3:20:55 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: AZDuffman
I have to wonder what the guy did to instigate things. My guess is this is near the border of Cheektowaga and Buffalo. The Buffalo side is not the greatest neighborhood.
That's what I was thinking as well. People don't just go off like that for no reason.

It amazes me though how LIV's don't give a damn about 4 dead Americans in Benghazi or 6 dead Americans looking for Bergdahl, but if you ever dare say the N-word, then that's when they care!!
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
June 6th, 2014 at 3:22:22 PM permalink
Beethoven
Susan Rice defends Bergdahl comments, calls his service 'honorable' (CNN)

This lying POS has no shame. We traded away the "Taliban Dream Team" for a no-talent 3rd-stringer who voluntarily walked away from his team..........and she says that's serving with "honor and distinction"!

June 6th, 2014 at 6:00:47 PM permalink
Beethoven
Obama chews gum during D-Day ceremonies, sparks Twitter outrage

How classy.

June 6th, 2014 at 11:55:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Holy crap, I had no idea Putin was a midget!
I saw him next to Obama and he's looking up
like a 12 year old. I googled him and he's 5' 6"
tall! LOL LOL LOL! He has a Napoleon complex.
He's a tiny guy with a big job. That explains
all the macho shirtless pics. Made my day.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 7th, 2014 at 12:36:10 AM permalink
Beethoven
Jon Stewart is the same height. That's why he always avoids standing up next to his guests and why his chair is raised. lol...
June 7th, 2014 at 4:46:01 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
The most disturbing aspect of this fiasco is that we have now clearly shown that we will 'overpay' for an American, no matter how detestable that American is. The EV of kidnapping an American just went through the roof...... "They gave up 5 of our stars for one deserter, imagine how many of our brothers they will give up for an actual loyal soldier!"
Is it possible, even remotely possible, that Obama did not know what the public reaction to his egregious error would be?

To me, this is far worse than Benghazi. Benghazi was a fast evolving problem, while this was probably months in the making. Even though the mess of the ACA affects me on a daily basis, I think I have now classified this scandal as the lowlight of Obama's presidency.
June 7th, 2014 at 5:58:43 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
In April, the number of those not in the labor force hit a record high of 92,018,000. In May, that number declined by 9,000 to 92,009,000. Yet, the participation rate remained the same from April to May at 62.8 percent.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/372-percentage-not-labor-force-remains-36-year-high

This is news that we should not accept--the more people who are not working means the more that we are supporting. I know we aren't supporting those who still live at home with two working parents and some who had enough money to put together an "early retirement", but I am sure that does not account for most of the folks who do not have jobs.

We need those new ideas that America is famous for--not all solutions funded by the government alone, but using the government to help move things forward. Tax breaks, incentives, etc. that allow companies to do things that bring in new workers.

There is a tipping point where those pulling the cart will get tired of pulling and it will get nasty...
June 7th, 2014 at 5:59:42 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: SOOPOO
The most disturbing aspect of this fiasco is that we have now clearly shown that we will 'overpay' for an American, no matter how detestable that American is. The EV of kidnapping an American just went through the roof...... "They gave up 5 of our stars for one deserter, imagine how many of our brothers they will give up for an actual loyal soldier!"
Is it possible, even remotely possible, that Obama did not know what the public reaction to his egregious error would be?

To me, this is far worse than Benghazi. Benghazi was a fast evolving problem, while this was probably months in the making. Even though the mess of the ACA affects me on a daily basis, I think I have now classified this scandal as the lowlight of Obama's presidency.

Yet he and his spin doctors call it yet another trumped up scandal.

No, Mr. President, you've made a mess of a lot of things. How about cleaning up after yourself?
June 7th, 2014 at 9:39:27 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

You didn't calculate it took 5 years for some sort of deal. This was not a quick return on investment. There was always the possibility he would have been found by American forces in those 5 years. The Taliban has more to consider than easy pickings if they go this route.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?