As Rush says, the Left is at their wacky
best when out of office. These yayhoo's
actually think they can disrupt the
inauguration to such a degree that
everybody will run inside and Trump
will be be sworn in out of sight. They
totally underestimate the security they'll
be up against. lol

“We call on all people of good conscience to join in disrupting the ceremonies. If Trump is to be inaugurated at all, let it happen behind closed doors, showing the true face of the security state Trump will preside over. It must be made clear to the whole world that the vast majority of people in the United States do not support his presidency or consent to his rule."

http://www.disruptj20.org/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 30th, 2017 at 5:04:21 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Sometimes the news is the news?

NBC wants to be ‘the next Fox News,’ insiders say

You have to wonder how true this is. On one hand, they are spending some big bucks to get former FNC talent. OTOH, to change their coverage from leaning so far left probably means firing and replacing most of the newsroom. That would not be the worst idea given the awful history of using fraud to embellish their stories. From rigging trucks to make the fuel tank explode to altering 9-1-1 tapes, they are no longer trusted. They are really no longer trusted by the right of center viewer who probably watched FNC.
The President is a fink.
January 30th, 2017 at 6:30:00 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Latest Terrorist suspect in Canada has been arrested, photo and commentary via JK Rowling's twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/826200940357287937/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Accused of killing six men in a Mosque while they prayed, and injuried more than a dozen others. Shooting occured in the suburbs of Quebec City. Appears to be the work of one man, who was part of anti-feminist and pro-French National Front groups.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 30th, 2017 at 10:19:54 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: TheCesspit
Latest Terrorist suspect in Canada has been arrested, photo and commentary via JK Rowling's twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/826200940357287937/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Accused of killing six men in a Mosque while they prayed, and injuried more than a dozen others. Shooting occured in the suburbs of Quebec City. Appears to be the work of one man, who was part of anti-feminist and pro-French National Front groups.

Yeah, but Trumpers are totally cool with it, since it was MOOZLEEMS who were killed, and you know they're all terrorists. We need to build a wall along the Canadian border to keep them out, and make the Canadians pay for it.
January 31st, 2017 at 7:01:10 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I'd like to remind the forum, especially stinkingliberal, that there is a rule against profanity. Vulgarity will also not be tolerated.

One of the secret mods banned SL's for a vulgar post about Ivanka Trump. In the spirit of equal treatment, I will unsuspend SL, with a warning, because I usually give a warning first for profanity and hijacking.

SL, there are a lot of other posts you wrote that are pushing the limits. Please tone it down.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
January 31st, 2017 at 7:07:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Wizard

One of the secret mods banned SL's for a vulgar post about Ivanka Trump. .

Wow, there are secret mods
I find that fascinating because
On that other gambling board populated by WOV nuked members, there was a discussion about me being a secret mod
I even got IM's from members over at WOV asking if I was a secret mod
Too funny
By the way, just for the record.
I am not a secret mod :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 31st, 2017 at 7:56:08 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: terapined
By the way, just for the record.
I am not a secret mod :-)

By the way, just for the record, secret mods are not only allowed to lie about being a secret mod, they are expected to.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
January 31st, 2017 at 8:36:09 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
By the way, just for the record, secret mods are not only allowed to lie about being a secret mod, they are expected to.
I am a secret mod.
January 31st, 2017 at 8:54:26 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Fleastiff
I am a secret mod.

Isn't saying you are secret mod equivalent to say
Jumbo Shrimp
Military intelligence
Freedom fighters
Business ethics
:-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 31st, 2017 at 10:23:16 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

I am a secret mod.

I am Spartacus.
The President is a fink.