long enough to get laid these days.
Many men have little use for women
now, other than for sex. They can get
their own meals and do their laundry
and have somebody come in to do the
cleaning. Men don't need the running
commentary on all their shortcomings
that comes with a wife or live in GF.
I ran an unscientific and loose poll for several years, and when men asked anonymously, will admit that they surrendered to marriage in a weak moment. It wasn't a burning desire to wed. They were pressured into it. The rules have changed and the historic birthrate for Americans is plummeting. That is partially what is behind the immigrant movement. The west's ptb need slaves and cannon fodder. Our teens seem to be losing their taste for menial labor and arms.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 31st, 2018 at 2:48:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/29/yulia-skripal-no-longer-in-critical-condition-says-salisbury-nhs

"The condition of Yulia Skripal, who was poisoned with a nerve agent in Salisbury along with her father, is improving rapidly, doctors have said."

"Her father’s condition was described by the hospital as still critical but stable. "

"I would like to reiterate Public Health England’s advice that the risk to the public is low."

I say a state has the right to terminate the lives of it's spy's. Or to have a death penalty for treason or crimes against the state. No one gives a spit if Israel sprays hundreds of Palestinians with super tear gas, from a drone. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-30/israeli-troops-kill-seven-gazans-wound-500-amid-massive-border-protests. A bit of a double standard.
Russia has some questions of it's own about the Skripal case: http://theduran.com/14-questions-for-london-on-fabricated-skripal-case/ 1. Why has Russia been denied the right of consular access to the two Russian citizens, who came to harm on British territory?

2. What specific antidotes and in what form were the victims injected with? How did such antidotes come into the possession of British doctors at the scene of the incident?

3. On what grounds was France involved in technical cooperation in the investigation of the incident, in which Russian citizens were injured?

4. Did the UK notify the OPCW (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) of France’s involvement in the investigation of the Salisbury incident?

5. What does France have to do with the incident, involving two Russian citizens in the UK?

6. What rules of UK procedural legislation allow for the involvement of a foreign state in an internal investigation?

READ MORE: Skripal case becomes even weirder
7. What evidence was handed over to France to be studied and for the investigation to be conducted?

8. Were the French experts present during the sampling of biomaterial from Sergey and Yulia Skripal?

9. Was the study of biomaterials from Sergey and Yulia Skripal conducted by the French experts and, if so, in which specific laboratories?

10. Does the UK have the materials involved in the investigation carried out by France?

11. Have the results of the French investigation been presented to the OPCW Technical Secretariat?

12. Based on what attributes was the alleged “Russian origin” of the substance used in Salisbury established?

13. Does the UK have control samples of the chemical warfare agent, which British representatives refer to as “Novichok”?

14. Have the samples of a chemical warfare agent of the same type as “Novichok” (in accordance to British terminology) or its analogues been developed in the UK?

And of course, the Hillary connection: http://www.moonofalabama.org/ Hillary ordered diplomats not to discuss Novichok
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 4th, 2018 at 12:03:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
All day yesterday all we heard from the
Leftie media was the Youtube shooter
was a disgruntled Trump NRA person,
or a woman who had relationship problems.

NOPE! It was an Iranian immigrant who
Youtube screwed over by demonitizing
her videos. Oops, not the story the Lefties
want at all so they disappeared her story
in record time. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 4th, 2018 at 12:07:09 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
All day yesterday all we heard from the
Leftie media was the Youtube shooter
was a disgruntled Trump NRA person,

I didn't hear that once.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 4th, 2018 at 12:12:50 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: ams288
I didn't hear that once.

Just saw a montage from CBS, CNN and MS
and they said that and more, before
the facts came in.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 4th, 2018 at 12:21:23 PM permalink
ams288
Last night in WI, a liberal won an election for a Supreme Court seat, beating the NRA-supporting conservative candidate.

"The Tuesday night victory was the first for Democrats in an open Wisconsin Supreme Court race since 1995."

Walker warns of #bluewave in Wisconsin after liberal wins state judicial race

No wonder Walker and the Wisconsin GOP are doing everything they can to not hold special elections!
April 4th, 2018 at 1:04:42 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Evenbob
Just saw a montage from CBS, CNN and MS
and they said that and more, before
the facts came in.

"I have never seen the Media move on from a story any faster than they have tried to move on from this one. Because when they thought they knew what this was about, it just fit their bill. And then as details came forward as we began to learn about the shooter and the reasons, the Media said, “Well, there’s nothing really to see here.” And they have moved on. 39-year-old female, San Diego resident, Nasim Aghdam, maybe from Iran, she was ultra-left-wing, angry, a vegan, a PETA protester, animal rights activist, non-NRA member"

Rush
April 4th, 2018 at 1:23:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I didn't hear that once.

I did not hear that also
I do see that conservatives right on this board are trying to link David Hogg to either Hitler or the youtube shooter
Disgusting
He's just a high school kid
Why are EB and yeababy on this board so unhinged regarding a kid that just tweets
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 4th, 2018 at 2:12:51 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
Why are EB and yeababy on this board so unhinged regarding a kid that just tweets

Well, it certainly ain't because their side is winning the argument...
April 4th, 2018 at 2:33:40 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Well, it certainly ain't because their side is winning the argument...

Pretty funny
Conservatives here go to other sites to find unhinged libs
I just come here to see unhinged conservatives
EB comparing David Hogg to Hitler - pretty unhinged
Yeababy saying the youtube shooter is Hoggs sister - pretty unhinged
He's just a high school student that tweets.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"