Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Here's a good response to the dopey
Cortez line that unemployment is so
low because everybody has 2 jobs.

"The birth rate in Japan is so low
because all the women are having
2 babies."

Is she the last thing you think about before bed and the first think you think about when you wake up? Sure seems like it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 28th, 2018 at 12:06:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Here's a good response to the dopey
Cortez line that unemployment is so
low because everybody has 2 jobs.

"The birth rate in Japan is so low
because all the women are having
2 babies."

The funny thing is that she did not take a stupid major like Women's Studies, where they would fill her head with much of the silliness she is saying. Either the school is that bad and filling the heads of all majors with a SJW program or she picked it up outside the classroom.

I think it is just that Aunt Maxine is old and ready to retire or head to the nut house and the Democrats need another crazy woman to pick up the baton.
The President is a fink.
July 28th, 2018 at 12:35:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
Is she the last thing you think about before bed

You don't get it because you only
watch CNN. She's the laughing
stock for the Right, there are
parodies of her moronic statements
all over the place. We are so
deeelighted she is the new face of
your party. You have no idea how
hilarious this is. The left thought
this was a real interview:

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 28th, 2018 at 12:44:08 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
Ok, I took a shot at this
I watched the 1st video......

Its false logic to now say Mueller lies about every single thing in life. That's total BS
It's not total BS, it's totally a joke. Satire.

Quote:
Weak jokes with an enthusiastic audience laughing.
I'm glad you took time to view a little, the video's are for entertainment purposes, "spoof on the news", like an RT version John Stewart.

If you ever watch more, he lambastes everybody, both left and right. If anything I would say he blasts the Republicans more than anyone? I definitely wouldn't recommend him as any ones first and only source of news, but as I posted in the link, I said "I am enjoying Lee Camp", and I do. That doesn't mean I agree with everything he says, but mostly I get a chuckle out of his act more than I do the mainstream news channels, which is on a 15 minute loop, hammering their opinion into the willing minds of their audience. Each to their own.

I look at Lee's product, as a place to laugh at the news from around the world after everyone has had their fill of their respected sources.

I was astonished in the first few years reading the hedge, I sat in wonder of some of the commenters knowledge of trading. But many of the best contributors have moved on, and now Durden needs to display come clickbait to pay for the site. It's the readers job to negotiate around the bait. Can't run a site for free you know. Tyler has had honorable mentions on several of the mainstream financial outlets.

They used to have music night on Fridays.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 28th, 2018 at 2:00:26 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

I'm glad you took time to view a little, the video's are for entertainment purposes, "spoof on the news", like an RT version John Stewart.

Satire can be pretty biting and informative such as John Oliver who I love
I guess that's why John Oliver is on the HBO and your guy is on a website I have never heard of
I found this one video I watched pretty dumb.
Maybe his other ones are better but I gave him a shot and was not entertained.
John Oliver entertains me
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 28th, 2018 at 2:44:24 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
Quote: petroglyph

Satire can be pretty biting and informative such as John Oliver who I love
I guess that's why John Oliver is on the HBO and your guy is on a website I have never heard of
I thought you had heard about RT [previously Russia Today]

Quote:
I found this one video I watched pretty dumb.
Maybe his other ones are better but I gave him a shot and was not entertained.
John Oliver entertains me
I would probably watch John Oliver? I don't have HBO. I am glad you took a look. Different humor for different folks.

What I can't bear to watch is mainstream, party affiliated, round the clock, feedback loop articles that are only one or two words different from a dozen other sources.

I don't see any of the stuff most posters put on these boards, in my searching. Each to their own. Mainstream news doesn't cover the topics I'm interested in.

Take bitcoin as an example, that info scarcely shows up on msm. MSM doesn't cover the conflicts in Yemen, or the Fukashima disaster in Japan or seldom the death of the coral reef biomass. I just put up stuff that interests me, and anyone else is welcome to check it out, or ignore. Free speech and all that.

How else would you suggest, I find information on subjects that interest me, if they aren't available on network news?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 28th, 2018 at 2:49:29 PM permalink
ams288
You don't get it because you only
watch CNN.

Wrong again.

I’m an MSNBC guy.
July 28th, 2018 at 3:03:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
Wrong again.

I’m an MSNBC guy.

Then how would you have a clue
as to what's really happening.
You can have no idea what a
running joke the empty headed
Cortez chick is. I'm sure she thinks
Guam will tip over if it gets too much
weight on one side, like that other
loony Lib thought. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 28th, 2018 at 3:25:28 PM permalink
ams288
Then how would you have a clue
as to what's really happening.

This means less than nothing coming from a man who constantly parrots Rush and links to Breitbart articles.
July 28th, 2018 at 3:42:06 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Too much talk about ousting Assange from the Ecuadorian embassy in London. I think Ecuador is scheduling 'conferences with uk officials' while he is already being spirited out of the embassy with all that furniture that is being moved. Otherwise why all this delay after the Ecuadorian made his statements about revoking the asylum.