In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 13th, 2018 at 1:35:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
One of the saddest things I’ve seen in a while is EB trying to get people stirred up over the press’s lack of a WH Xmas party.

I get it, his side is pretty starved for a win lately. Gotta take em when you can get em.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 13th, 2018 at 1:45:33 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

Both opinion pieces have their points.
Unless something is breaking, I really don't watch cable news
except
In the morning I choose to go with Robin Mead ( she is hot) and CNNHeadline news
I think they do a good job in the morning
Gives me a good overall picture of the mornings news without a left or right slant in my opinion
My opinion, I am watching a news org morning show.
Now if a major story is breaking, that's when I go to cable and its news I am being fed
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 13th, 2018 at 3:00:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump Cancellation of Press Christmas Party Triggers Media Storm

https://radio.foxnews.com/2018/12/13/trump-cancellation-of-press-party-triggers-media-storm/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 13th, 2018 at 3:05:11 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
An Earthquake in Tennessee! O.O. Tennessee is one of the last places you would expect to get an Earthquake and in fact, the last Earthquake there was 1970! 1970! Let's put this into perspective. Good Times TV Show first aired in 1974! So, Tennessee hadn't had an Earthquake since 4 years before the very old and very classic TV Show Good Times aired! O.O
December 13th, 2018 at 3:30:33 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
In the morning I choose to go with Robin Mead ( she is hot)
That is an acceptable reason to choose one channel over another. We have some pretty stunning weather ladies.

Since I discovered I have the RT channel, I tune in for a few news programs. I still have to filter through it, but they cover different topics than mainstream, that works for me. The next fifty stations are all covering the same thing the same way. imo RT covers much of the same stuff from a different angle.

I keep an eye out just in case they are trying to brainwash me into becoming a commie. lol
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 13th, 2018 at 9:24:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
GREENVILLE, S.C. — The new pastor of a South Carolina megachurch gave his wife a $200,000 Lamborghini SUV for their eighth anniversary.

"God helped me to make my wife's dream come true," he wrote in an Instagram post Tuesday night. "Why not? She's made mine come true!"

Says he earned all the money with other projects, but he's only made a down payment so far.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/with-tears-megachurch-pastor-john-gray-defends-dollar200k-lamborghini-anniversary-gift-to-wife/ar-BBQVS5U?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 14th, 2018 at 6:28:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
What the eff is happening to Melania?! Looks like she’s aged 15 years since Inauguration Day.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 14th, 2018 at 5:15:09 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: ams288
What the eff is happening to Melania?! Looks like she’s aged 15 years since Inauguration Day.

It may just be a bad photoshoot and or she's run down. She has people trying to make money off of her. Most people would look run down in her position.
December 15th, 2018 at 9:19:39 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
She dyed her hair a much lighter brown/dark blonde. It makes her look washed out and older, in comparison.

Been a lot of chatter in the click bait about what a bad look it is for her.

And who knows what the Trump house is like in the face of all this indictment and sentencing. Can't be a very restful place.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 15th, 2018 at 12:59:50 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: beachbumbabs
And who knows what the Trump house is like in the face of all this indictment and sentencing. Can't be a very restful place.

try agin

Trump celebrates judge's decision tossing Obamacare

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!