Gun Control

Page 30 of 31« First<2728293031>
February 4th, 2017 at 4:38:54 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Member since: Nov 9, 2016
Threads: 17
Posts: 731
Quote: kenarman
If your premise is actually true then the board would certainly become a little calmer as only our left wing nut cases would be tested and banned.


No effect, since we don't have any left wing nut cases--left wing, certainly, but hardly nuts. We do have a few Breitbart-sucking Trumper crazies, and their removal would certainly calm things, but as evil, stupidity, and gullibility aren't mental illnesses per se, we really can't, in the interests of fairness, remove them.
February 4th, 2017 at 4:53:11 PM permalink
RonC
Member since: Nov 7, 2012
Threads: 6
Posts: 566
Quote: stinkingliberal
No effect, since we don't have any left wing nut cases--left wing, certainly, but hardly nuts. We do have a few Breitbart-sucking Trumper crazies, and their removal would certainly calm things, but as evil, stupidity, and gullibility aren't mental illnesses per se, we really can't, in the interests of fairness, remove them.


I find your satire very amusing. Your writing supposedly supporting the death of Trumpers could be considered deranged behavior if it wasn't so damned hilarious!!

Your writing is just as far out there towards your side as the Trumpiest Trumper's!!

Keep up the fine work!!!
...While Mr. Wolf smoked opium and grinned at Mama Bear
February 4th, 2017 at 4:54:28 PM permalink
RonC
Member since: Nov 7, 2012
Threads: 6
Posts: 566
Quote: buzzardknot
Absolutely. Let us silence those with whom we disagree. Are you on the faculty of Berkley ?


Interestingly, the furthest out on both sides would like to silence any opposition. They are both piles of crap.
...While Mr. Wolf smoked opium and grinned at Mama Bear
February 4th, 2017 at 5:04:11 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Member since: Nov 9, 2016
Threads: 17
Posts: 731
Quote: RonC
Interestingly, the furthest out on both sides would like to silence any opposition. They are both piles of crap.


Good job insulting people without crossing the line to naming names. I may be the master of satire, but no one can hold a candle to you as Master Insulter.

For the record, I don't want to silence Trumpers. I just want to move them so far away that their screaming is as audible as a young sparrow's fart. Hell, I even think that the ones who don't get eaten by polar bears should have their own website. Trumpersinexile.com.
February 4th, 2017 at 6:18:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 107
Posts: 11115
I have 8 hand guns, is that enough? Not hardly.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 4th, 2017 at 8:00:37 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Member since: Mar 16, 2015
Threads: 7
Posts: 497
Quote: stinkingliberal
Good job insulting people without crossing the line to naming names. I may be the master of satire, but no one can hold a candle to you as Master Insulter.

For the record, I don't want to silence Trumpers. I just want to move them so far away that their screaming is as audible as a young sparrow's fart. Hell, I even think that the ones who don't get eaten by polar bears should have their own website. Trumpersinexile.com.


Trumps ban does not affect liberal emigrating to Muslim counties. Have a nice trip
March 19th, 2017 at 6:32:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 107
Posts: 11115
An older white guy with a cane offers
to help a couple blacks pay for dinner
and they beat him and rob him. And
Libs want to take our guns away.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 21st, 2017 at 12:16:03 PM permalink
reno
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 52
Posts: 833
The NRA has been a bit too quiet about supporting Philando Castile's second amendment right to bear arms.

As a law-abiding gun owner, Castile's tragic death was unjustified. This is a missed opportunity for the NRA to reach out to Castile's defenders in the black community. Doing so would only help the NRA's image. Their silence is deafening.
June 21st, 2017 at 12:32:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 118
Posts: 4990
Quote: reno
The NRA has been a bit too quiet about supporting Philando Castile's second amendment right to bear arms.

As a law-abiding gun owner, Castile's tragic death was unjustified. This is a missed opportunity for the NRA to reach out to Castile's defenders in the black community. Doing so would only help the NRA's image. Their silence is deafening.


Compared to controversy over Brown and Treyvon Martin, the Castile shooting was a slam dunk against the police.

Except it wasn't.

There was a kid in the back. The guys voice replying calmly to the policeman -- plus the cop already asking for license sure looked like the guy should be reaching for his license, then told to stop. Just some stupid confusion there. Sad.
No one has ever proven I am not God.
June 21st, 2017 at 1:46:40 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 48
Posts: 4571
Quote: rxwine
was a slam dunk against the police.
Ain't no such thing as a slam dunk when the defendant is a cop and there is a jury involved. Jurors vote for the cops particularly when they view the cop as their primary defense against 'them' no matter what particularly category the particular corpse falls into.
Page 30 of 31« First<2728293031>